Audioquest Vodka Ethernet full loom

My PhoenixNet is at less than 1 m from the Nds and from the Melco. Then around 1 m from the router. So I could have bought 3 Audioquest diamond ( by steps). But if I had much bigger length, not sure I would have paid so much to get the Diamonds.
What I can say is that, for me, each of the three paths were worth putting the Audioquest diamond, from the first minutes. Even, of course, the path between Nds and PhoenixNet was the more important.

One of the things that puts me off the Diamond (apart the price) is that DBS switch thing that takes batteries. I can only imagine that it’s quite a clunky cable to live with.:thinking:

Thought the batteries lasted a long long time……perhaps @frenchrooster can comment?

For now still working. 3 years and 4 years for the first one I bought.

2 Likes

How would you know? Enjoy! Necking the next Vodka!:rofl::+1:

1 Like

The batteries are cheap and easy to replace.

1 Like

And directional? :thinking:

2 Likes

…and what type? 1.2V or 1.5 V? and what make?:eyes::thinking:

1 Like

Look on google for 27A 12V Alkaline Battery, Amazon should have it for sure.

Due to the very hot weather we’re currently experiencing here in the UK my AQ Vodka cable has been delayed until this coming Thursday. I can only guess that it’s going through an extra 24hr burn-in process before leaving the depot.:fire::melting_face:

1 Like

Blimey, now it all makes sense. The n-SATs and n-SUB combined are absolutely phenomenal! :eyes::sunglasses::+1:

4 Likes

Yay :grinning:

1 Like

It’s amazing. I’m truly lost for words. I can’t believe the transformation that has happened with just two bloody cables!:eyes::flushed::man_shrugging::rofl:

2 Likes

I’m glad you’re happy Stephen. Always good to read that someone is happy and enjoying their system

Now leave it alone :wink::grinning:

2 Likes

Oh that would a little boring James. Surely another Vodka and two more PowerLines are in for a shout here?:thinking::flushed::grinning::+1:

2 Likes

9 Likes

Great post James. :rofl:

2 Likes

Priceless……luv u lots👍

1 Like

Great news, can’t wait for the “My Supernait 3 sounds rubbish” thread in a few weeks time :wink:

3 Likes

I don’t quite understand what you mean there, but yeah, maybe…:melting_face:

1 Like