Audioquest Vodka Ethernet full loom

Very nice, i think it may have been ex demo, so pretty much sounds good now.

2 Likes

Time for you two to try a Chord GroundAray or two :sunglasses::notes:

3 Likes

I’ll get the popcorn…

1 Like

It’s been days since anything changed after all.

1 Like

Forget the popcorn - plug in the Wadka(s) :sunglasses:

What about all those poor ports to plug?

1 Like

Not for me, I’m in a happy place, although I’m currently waiting for two more Power-Lines to arrive. Job done.

So it’s a hidden Vodka cable with a Blue Jeans logo ?

It’s good to be in a happy place but as we’ve seen, they have a habit of moving! N-Sub, Powerline(s)…

Don’t rule an ARAY (or whatever) out :grin:

1 Like

Be a shame not to at least try a few…

1 Like

I’d rather wait for when they’re on an auction site, easy pickings…for when their MK2 versions unleash and come out to save the world from a dystopia…in the meantime - enjoy your Vodka(s) :sunglasses::+1:

Talking of which, what’s your vodka tipple now Stolichnaya is off the menu?

(Clear and too obvious thread derail, I know!)

Perhaps time to ask Richard to close the thread?

1 Like

Please,Please - save me :upside_down_face:

Yes i agree. The whole purpose of this thread was to hear others experiences on installing a high-end Ethernet cable such as the AQ Vodka and or going the whole hog. It seems those did have a very positive experience and were happy to share their views here, myself included. Thanks All.

You need to ask Richard to close it otherwise you will be bombarded with suggestions.

I have a suggestion :blush:

In terms of BJC I found them boring and bit lame. Ended up with Entreq challenger Ethernet against an Entreq Olympus Ten ground box. So much more dynamics, air, depth and engagement.

1 Like

I’m happy with my outcome. I’ve done the full AQ Vodka and will carry on enjoying my decision. If others wish to carry on with with their BJC, or whatever ground plugs, then i’d suggest they start their own threads. Me personally, i’ve expressed all i have to say here, regarding my own experiences with the full loom Vodka cables. It’s all personal choice, and one that we still freely have. Fortunately.

2 Likes

Dear Forum,
Should I still sell my Audioquest Vodka ethernet cable?
Signed,
Anxious :shushing_face: