Best jokes

Mane Square.

1 Like

“I say, I say, I say …”

“Bugger - talking to myself already.”

2 Likes

That’s only the second sign of madness

Agreed, some people aren’t so thick skinned. Take my mother in law…Please!

4 Likes

It’s the way I tell em…unnamed

A man walks into a hospital feeling unwell and the doctor says: “Sorry, you’ve only got three minutes to live.” The man said: “Can you do something for me?” “Yes,” he said. “I’ll boil you an egg.”

A man walks into a pet shop and says: “Give me a wasp.” The shopkeeper replies: “We don’t sell wasps.” He says: “There’s one in the window.”

4 Likes

I was flying back from Spain and the cabin crew said: “Take off is being delayed for two hours” When I asked why, I was told: “The pilot has heard a funny noise in the engine that he doesn’t like, so we are waiting on another pilot who can’t hear it.”

2 Likes

I saw this guy dragging a cabbage along on a lead. "Why have you got a cabbage on a lead? I ask
"Cabbage? He replies, I was told it’s a Collie!

Saw this bloke walking an alligator on a lead. I told him he ought to take it to a zoo. Following week I saw him still out walking the Alligator. I said I told you last week you ought to take it to a zoo. I did he replied and he enjoyed it so much this week I’m taking him to the pictures.

5 Likes

What do you call an alligator in a vest ?
An investigator

9 Likes

More drawings from Ciren’

11 Likes

nice house …however please STAY SAFE EVERYONE

Two drunks at a bar.
A dog sitting on the floor lifts a hind leg behind its ears and licks its genitals.
“Blimey! I wish I could do that!” says one to the other
The other replies “Well give him a biscuit and he might let you”
:dog:

3 Likes

(Translation:
Against Coronavirus I eat extremely strong smelly local cheese & 2 cloves of garlic a day.
It doesn’t affect the virus, but it keeps people 2 metres away…)

14 Likes

With apologies!

19 Likes

Ashamed to say that took me awhile…“male ant”, “man ant”…sheesh, I should be flagged :crazy_face:

7 Likes

I was also about to ask for assistance, then the penny dropped.

3 Likes

I’m glad it wasn’t just me. :grinning:

4 Likes

Hate to tell you this, but both my children got it straight away.

Mark

5 Likes

I got it straight away too, which made me feel much better about my hitherto lack of success on the “Brain Teasers” thread. :blush:

4 Likes