Best jokes

New Element discovered

Oxford University researchers have discovered the densest element yet known to science.
The new element, Governmentium (symbol=Gv), has one neutron, 25 assistant neutrons, 88 deputy neutrons and 198 assistant deputy neutrons, giving it an atomic mass of 312.
These 312 particles are held together by forces called morons, which are surrounded by vast quantities of lepton-like particles called pillocks.
Since Governmentium has no electrons, it is inert. However, it can be detected, because it impedes every reaction with which it comes into contact.
A tiny amount of Governmentium can cause a reaction that would normally take less than a second, to take from 4 days to 4 years to complete.
Governmentium has a normal half-life of 2 to 6 years.
It does not decay, but instead undergoes a reorganisation in which a portion of the assistant neutrons and deputy neutrons exchange places.
In fact, Governmentium’s mass will actually increase over time, since each reorganisation will cause more morons to become neutrons, forming isodopes.
This characteristic of moron promotion leads some scientists to believe that Governmentium is formed whenever morons reach a critical concentration.
This hypothetical quantity is referred to as a critical morass.
When catalysed with money, Governmentium becomes Administratium (symbol=Ad), an element that radiates just as much energy as Governmentium, since it has half as many pillocks but twice as many morons.p

26 Likes

I’m thinking of starting a palm plant business but I don’t have any saplings to get me started.
Asking for a frond.

1 Like

I told my son to stop playing Russian roulette, but you know how it is with kids - in one ear and out of the other.

24 Likes

My boss wasn’t happy when I phoned him at 5am from the south coast this morning.

He shouted: “Why are you ringing me this early?”

I said, “It’s your fault - you told me to be in Brighton early this morning as we have lots to do…”

11 Likes

That reminds me of the young Irish lad who went out to buy a potato clock.
His Irish boss told him to set the alarm for 8 o’clock.

Why is it impossible to starve in the Sahara?

Because of all the sand which is there.

4 Likes

Oh was it a joke?

I don’t get it either.

Ate a clock?

G

Get up at eight o’clock…Thanks Eoink!

“Boss, I’m not coming into work to day 'cos I am sick”.
Boss:- “How sick are you?”
“Well, I’m in bed with my sister”.

2 Likes

It would have been a very old joke if it had been worded correctly.

After a few reads, I have come up with “Get up at eight o’clock” pronounced “Get a potato clock”.

Jeeez, poor Paddy and Mick would never have worked that out!

Sure an Eoin did.

1 Like

7 Likes

People hang on my every word.
Which is why I got the sack from the Samaritans.

8 Likes

:joy:

18 Likes

I lost my job as an Old West saloon piano player when a mysterious stranger walked in the door and I just kept playing.

7 Likes

My father was a magician, he took his secretary and turned into a motel.

2 Likes

56502746_2152338504884833_4150367944850800640_n
:small_blue_diamond:Given that I and others,have been exposed to a Language police here on the forum. :grin::joy::grin:.

/Peder🙂

13 Likes