Best jokes

This reminds me of the 90 year old man who knocks on the door of a house of ill repute.
The manager opens door and says what do you want. The man replies i would like a lady for the night.
The manager says sorry dad you have had it. The man enquires where do i pay.

2 Likes

More mayhem from that Ciren’ bunch …

9 Likes

Sweet and sour Bovril, you might be on to something there.

2 Likes

The new norm

13 Likes

I used to buy tinned consommé and drink it chilled with vodka. Also, you may mix the two together and place in fridge; once jelled, place it in shot glasses as an aperitif.

3 Likes

Also known as a Bullshot. Hope you put pepper, Worcestershire sauce, tabasco and more in it as well. It’s not a joke, though the Bull Fizz that prompted this does not strike me as a joyous combination.

Mark

3 Likes

Indeed not a joke - forgot to mention the spicey ingredients.

steve

10 Likes

What on earth prompted anybody to put the ingredients for bullshot or beef fizz together in the first place, let alone drink the mixture…just thinking about it is making me heave :nauseated_face:

3 Likes

Lots of things happen when someone is drunk and stands to reason that occasionally they will turn out to be good.

Best

David

1 Like

That might explain the first person to eat a raw oyster.

3 Likes

Irish ?

1 Like

You and me both.

steve

1 Like

Pubs will be open only for essential drinking.
Only if drinking at home is not possible.

3 Likes

Two birds sat on a perch.
One turns to the other and says:
“Can you smell fish?”

14 Likes

I suspect that predated fire, if it ain’t broke…

I’ve just learnt that Yul Brynner, star of The Magnificent Seven etc, was a massive Liverpool fan. He was also allergic to aftershave. That’s why Yul never wore cologne.

24 Likes

16 Likes

That reminds me of the two snowmen standing in a field. One turns to the other and says, “Can you smell carrots?”

5 Likes