Best jokes

A hairless horse walks into a bar and orders a pint of Guinness.
Barman pulls the pint and says " That will be £6.50. It’s not often we get a hairless horse coming in’
Hairless horse says “I’m not surprised with your prices”

4 Likes

17 Likes

16 Likes

16 Likes

Apologies to those down under …

9 Likes

A woman and her child are at the police reporting missing husband.

Police: “Description?”
Woman: Tall, Slim, Handsome, dashing, very well spoken, loving, caring, did the dishes, vacuumed, made meals to die for, tucked in the kids.
Child, whispering: “Mom, Mom - that’s not true. Dad was short, fat, never home, and just a jerk all around”.
Woman: “Thank god he’s gone. Good riddance. Let the police find us a better one”

2 Likes

Kiddo started playing Super Street Fighter recently. Ken and Ryu are the main characters, and their main move is a punch to the chin, and they go “Shor-Yu-Ken”. The 500 system doesn’t relay this very well, and maybe there’s an accent issue. Anyway, kiddo now goes puts the r after the Yu and ends it all with a T.

?? Beats me.

1 Like

Where’s Brian when you need him?

10 Likes

“Sho yur kent”…

Is this Streetfighter: Sean Connery Version?

11 Likes

I finally plucked up the courage to join Hypochondriacs Anonymous. The hardest part was standing up in front of everyone and admitting I don’t have a problem.

4 Likes

Or Lycra?

As a weekend road warrior I couldn’t possibly comment

Wrong way around - the lycra types should be skinny with thighs like tree-trunks :wink:

1 Like

Where do these Ciren’ guys find them?

15 Likes

Watching eldest son - clever, university education, hanging washing out by carrying the peg basket & washing bag in stages round all 4 sides of the rotary clothes line.

Let the mountain come to Mohamed…

3 Likes

10 Likes

More music themed humour from the Ciren’ chaps.

7 Likes

10 Likes