Best jokes

I finally told my suitcases that there would be no holiday this year because of the Covid-19 pandemic. Now having to deal with the emotional baggage.

24 Likes

Then here in Devon there was the famous “Troubled over Bridgewater”, describing the worries concerning the town of that name

3 Likes

HMHB

2 Likes

People have lost the true meaning of Easter, according to the Bishop of Cadbury.

9 Likes

8BD9C9DF-7E35-4F45-9F2E-4380725B4A7C-6279-0000067D98543410

1 Like

A very silly old joke that came back to mind from a friend keeping a low profile in Vilnius.
There was a piece of tarmac drinking a pint of beer in a bar in east Essex when another piece of tarmac walks in and orders a pint and sits next to him at the bar. he says to the first piece of tarmac “I haven’t seen you in here before, where are you from?”. The first piece replies “I am from the M25, the fast lane. What about you?”. The first piece says “I’m from the inside lane of the A127, the busiest A road in Britain and you have to be really hard to stand for all those lorries”. Just then a pink piece of tarmac comes into the pub and the first piece of tarmac runs off into the toilets. He keeps slyly looking into the bar until the pink tarmac leaves. Then he comes back to the bar. The second piece of tarmac says “What happened there? You were saying how hard you are and when that soft pink tarmac came in you ran away to hide in the toilets”. The first piece of tarmac replies “Well I am very hard but him, he is a cycle path”.:smiley:

4 Likes

Thanks to a pub social page for this.

10 Likes

A man from Dorset has today been convicted of the theft of 217 tractors over a period of 12 years.

Hector Windsock, 53, from Poole, described by police as a “One man crime wave”, admitted to all the charges at the crown court today.

When asked by a young policeman what was the motivation behind his crime, he said:

“Massive urges, son.”

13 Likes

Had to think about it.

They made a movie about it.
I know, because I saw the trailer.

8 Likes

This forum is Choc a block with corny jokes …

1 Like

@Tonym … by your standard this is pretty lame … the joke brings a half smile but not the broad smile of your usual offerings … which are superb !!!

A man who admits that he is wrong when he is wrong is an honest one. A man who admits he is wrong when he is not sure whether he is right or wrong is a gracious one. A man who admits he is wrong when he is right is a married one.

14 Likes

What is an opinion without 3.14159…?

An onion.

14 Likes

My missus told me sex is definitely better on holiday…that was the worst postcard I’ve ever received…

10 Likes

Oh well, can’t win 'em all. I thought it was pretty Claas.

1 Like

So that’s why it’s layers are circular!

Oh Deere.

5 Likes

Did you realise that if your favourite snack had radius z and thickness a it’s volume would be pizza?

7 Likes

[another dodgy wit from Ciren’s social pages]

10 Likes