Best jokes

I could not resist this from The Tiger Lilies …

12 Likes

It’s not true what they say about oysters being aphrodisiacs - I ate a dozen of them last night, and two of them didn’t work.

6 Likes

Came across this while sorting out my father’s papers. He served on the HMS Albion after WW2. This was from a ship newsletter printed in 1955:

14 Likes

Was that the aircraft carrier? I ask because I became acquainted with that ship in about 1959/60 when it was in Singapore.

Yes it was.

A shop assistant tried stopping an armed robber by attacking him with a labelling gun.

Police are now looking for a man with a price on his head.

18 Likes

If anyone gets a message from me about canned meat, don’t open it. It’s Spam

7 Likes

I am addicted to buying Beatles 1st press vinyl. I think I need help. My partner says I already have 4 copies.

5 Likes

steve

13 Likes

Yorkshire proofreaders - fighting the war on t’error.

17 Likes

I’m reading a great book on Gravity. I just cant put it down!

6 Likes

I think you’ll find that’s Somerset not Devon

True, Bridgewater is in Somerset. Though it was here in Devon that I heard it.

1 Like

20 Likes

I asked my German friend if he knew the square root of 81.
He said “no”

19 Likes

Not a joke as such, but I just fell about laughing over an advert on one of the smaller TV channels

Erectile Dysfunction is Common in Men.

Well whodathoughtit, if its common in men, who is it not so common in.

7 Likes

Similarly they say men suffer from premature ejaculation. But it’s actually the women who suffer, the men roll over and go to sleep!

3 Likes

7 Likes

The first rule of Condescending Club is…actually, it’s quite complicated and you probably won’t understand it.

19 Likes

I recently bought a boat off eBay for £10. I couldn’t use it because it had no oars. So I got back in touch with the seller who agreed to sell me some for £200 each.

If I’m honest it was a terrible Oar deal.

8 Likes