Best jokes

G&T? Is that Gin and Tonic?

Gifted and Talented?

Engineer: the glass is too large.

2 Likes

If a glass is half full or half empty, an engineer will diagnose that as it did not meet its design intent.

2 Likes

The engineers that I know would comment that the glass was the right size, but due to management parsimony there were not enough resources available to properly fill the glass.

7 Likes

The engineers I know would Just simply blame the contractors.

2 Likes

no, that would be the senior managers…engineers would go in search of another bottle, in order to make the best of a bad job.

(the first part (i.e. ducking responsibilities for c0ck-ups) also applies to Government ministers)

2 Likes

or is under-utilised

Most engineers I’ve known would just wonder why their mate was drinking slowly.

6 Likes

I’ve been married for 30 years. We know each other so well, that my wife can finish my sentences.
Come to think of it, she can start most of them, and do the middle bits.

7 Likes

16 Likes

Bet Harry Maguire hopes his Missus will finish his sentence…

6 Likes

@Richard.Dane seems the Naim snowflake detectives removed a joke of mine on here. How can I see what was deleted? BTW I know that’s an oxymoron.

You think insulting a moderator by calling him a snowflake is helpful? I don’t.

1 Like

Martin, I’m not sure who these “Naim snowflake detectives” are that you refer to, but perhaps you could tell me when did you post this “joke”, as I’m not aware of anything on this thread having been edited or removed today.

Please note, as I have posted many times before here, if it was in any way political or a member found it in some way offensive then these kinds of posts are usually removed as a matter of course on this thread.

3 Likes

What do snowmen eat for breakfast ?
Snowflakes.

3 Likes

TOBYJUG

15m

What do snowmen eat for breakfast ?
Snowflakes.
Corn-y

3 Likes

If it’s the old ones we want then…
What’s the difference between snowmen and snowwomen?

2 Likes

Snowballs!

3 Likes

A carrot

2 Likes