Best jokes

16 Likes

Bet Harry Maguire hopes his Missus will finish his sentence…

6 Likes

@Richard.Dane seems the Naim snowflake detectives removed a joke of mine on here. How can I see what was deleted? BTW I know that’s an oxymoron.

You think insulting a moderator by calling him a snowflake is helpful? I don’t.

1 Like

Martin, I’m not sure who these “Naim snowflake detectives” are that you refer to, but perhaps you could tell me when did you post this “joke”, as I’m not aware of anything on this thread having been edited or removed today.

Please note, as I have posted many times before here, if it was in any way political or a member found it in some way offensive then these kinds of posts are usually removed as a matter of course on this thread.

3 Likes

What do snowmen eat for breakfast ?
Snowflakes.

3 Likes

TOBYJUG

15m

What do snowmen eat for breakfast ?
Snowflakes.
Corn-y

3 Likes

If it’s the old ones we want then…
What’s the difference between snowmen and snowwomen?

2 Likes

Snowballs!

3 Likes

A carrot

2 Likes

Depends where the carrot is!

My urologist’s office called the other day and explained that my scheduled appointment would now be done over the phone due to the coronavirus. One hour before the scheduled teleconference, I was instructed (via email) to administer my own urine test.* This was to avoid those lab tests and costly co-pays that your doctor’s tell you to get at Laverty Diagnostics, because they’re shutdown too.

Directions:
Simply go outside and pee on the front lawn.

If ants gather: *DIABETES.

If you pee on your feet: *PROSTATE.

If it smells like a barbecue: *CHOLESTEROL.

If your wrist hurts when you shake it: *OSTEOARTHRITIS.

If you return to your house with your penis outside your pants: ALZHEIMER’S.

9 Likes

A guy walks into a bar around 9:58 pm. He sat down next to this blonde at the bar and stared up at the TV as the 10:00 news came on.

The news crew was covering a story of a man on a ledge of a large building preparing to jump.

The blonde looked up at him and said, “Do you think he’ll jump?”

The guy says, “You know what, I bet he will.”

The blonde replied, “Well, I bet he won’t.” The guy placed $30 on the bar and said, "You’re on!“

Just as the blonde placed her money on the bar, the guy did a swan dive off of the building, falling to his death. The blonde was very upset and handed her $30 to the guy saying, "Fair’s fair… Here’s your money.“

The guy replied, “I can’t take your money, I saw this earlier on the 5 o’clock news and knew he would jump.”

The blonde replies, “I did too; but I didn’t think he’d do it again.”

The guy took the money

23 Likes

A tweet reported in today’s Times:

They say it’s impossible to burn salad but this one is definitely chard.

2 Likes

I always thought it was Frosties

2 Likes

huh?

Goth Clowns I’m guessing…

:skull_and_crossbones: :clown_face:

2 Likes

beats me. looks like a standard hospital (or similar) laundry basket sign…

Well I am dyslexic and I’ve not iany dea what it means. :flushed:

Think half the picture might be missing or @TOBYJUG may just be making a statement.