Best jokes

A friend posted this today, and I thought it might add some spice to our humour …

7 Likes

During his military service Elvis served in the bomb disposal team due to his experience with suspicious mines.

16 Likes

Elvis Presley’s coffin… was made of Redwood and took 2 weeks to make.

Michael Jackson’s… was made of Oak and took a week to make.

Gene Pitney’s… only 24 hours from Balsa.

26 Likes

20 Likes

I’ve been banned from our local petrol station for playing ‘The Who’ too loudly on my car stereo…
I won’t get fuelled again.

14 Likes

Was you driving your magic bus?

1 Like

6 Likes
      [Dreadatthecontrols](https://community.naimaudio.com/u/Dreadatthecontrols)

Was you driving your magic bus?

Driven by Tommy, at 5:15. You better you bet.

1 Like

Tommy was driving the kids to Tommy’s Holiday Camp but couldnt see and crashed. I Cant Explain why a blind guy was driving but I went to help and asked Tommy Can You Hear Me? He couldnt answer as he was also deaf and dumb. A witness said Who Are You? I replied I’m A Boy, he was a Man With The Money and was calling Dr Jimmy who had to Break The News, fortunately The Kids Are Alright

1 Like

I’ll get a Substitute

Hurry up then, Run Run Run

They’re all punning now. Who’s Next?

1 Like

Maybe Boris the Spider ?

1 Like

Or possibly Meaty , Beaty ,Big , or Bouncy ?

Socially distanced Seagulls .

25 Likes

I was very nervous, but yesterday i volunteered for the COVID-19 vaccine trials. The vaccine is one that was created in Russia. Received my first shot this morning at 7:00am, and i wanted to let you all know that it’s completely safe, with иo side effects whatsoeveя, and that i feelshκι χoρoshό я чувствую себя немного странно и я думаю, что вытащил ослиные уши.

28 Likes

…I feel a little weird and I think I pulled out donkey ears. :rofl:

2 Likes

I could have sworn it was “My hovercraft is full of eels”.

1 Like

Мое судно на воздушной подушке полно угрей

4 Likes

17 Likes