Best jokes

An elderly man walked into a crowded waiting room and approached the desk.

The Receptionist said, ‘Yes sir, what are you seeing the Doctor for today?’

‘There’s something wrong with my penis’, he replied.

The receptionist became irritated and said, ‘You shouldn’t come into a crowded waiting room and say things like that.’

‘Why not, you asked me what was wrong and I told you,’ he said.

The Receptionist replied; ‘Now you have caused some needless embarrassment in this room full of people. You should have said there is something wrong with your ear or something and discussed the problem further with the Doctor in private.’

The man replied, ‘You should not ask people questions in a roomful of strangers if the answer could embarrass anyone.’ The man then decided to walk out, waited several minutes and then re-entered.

The Receptionist smiled smugly and asked, ‘Yes??’

‘There’s something wrong with my ear,’ he stated loudly.

The Receptionist nodded approvingly and smiled, knowing he had taken her advice. ‘What is wrong with your ear, Sir?’

‘I can’t piss out of it,’ he replied.

12 Likes

download.jpeg

3 Likes

I’ll get one for Mrs Dread!

1 Like

10 Likes
1 Like

From some military colleagues …

11 Likes

When you’re feeling down replace the word “problem” with “opportunity” in all your thoughts.

For example: I have a severe drinking opportunity.

24 Likes

That’ll upset the wokesters :joy:

2 Likes

As a mild dyslexic I had to read it twice before I got it … it was a slow day.

1 Like

To be honest, the spurious initial comma and indefensible use of Comic Sans upset me far more than the sentiment expressed.

Mark

3 Likes

Initial comma, no?

2 Likes

It’s been a long week. I didn’t even mention the equally spurious capitalisation of ‘your’.

1 Like

I would have thought that would be good news.

1 Like

Have been following this blog for a couple of months and I have to confess have not found many of the “jokes” remotely funny , whilst some have have been mildly amusing I have found others crude smutty and rather disgusting .
This " Bad news " is the first one that made me laugh to loud and lead me to pass it on to others who share a similar sense of humour.
I have also really enjoyed the observations re punctuation typography and so on .
Hilarious.
Keep up the good work .
Congratulations.

3 Likes

Seems ironic that you would post deriding some jokes as being ‘crude, smutty and rather disgusting’ but then laud one referencing black cocks - or am I missing the obvious intended irony?

8 Likes

At the hospital today. Floor sign

:crazy_face:

2 Likes

A colleague asked me today who my favourite vampire was
I said ‘ Easy, it’s the puppet one from Sesame Street’
Colleague said ‘ He doesn’t count…’
I replied ‘ Actually, I think you’ll find he does…’ :joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

I’ve never known my punctuation/font-related humour get such good reviews. There’s clearly hope for us all.

Mark

3 Likes

1BD66540-04AD-4B0B-8515-11FA21EB0DE0-2211-0000034CC70034E7

Steps just won’t be the same him.

8 Likes

That’s very good indeed! You could say it’s a “Tragedy”!