Best jokes

14 Likes

As seen in Ciren’ at a well known pharmacy in preparation for Halloween.

5 Likes

I think GR has built up a stage persona which has been very successful. I sense that he is actually just very serious about his chosen passion - and calls a spade a spade when he experiences others not doing the same.

2 Likes

The Catholic Church have admitted they got it wrong…
It was Adam & Steve all along.

1 Like

A cracker Kevin.

G

3 Likes

Or even Coal Train by the great Hugh Masekela:

2 Likes

Need a similar pic of his brother, John

1 Like

I get really annoyed at people who set off Bonfire Night fireworks in October.

It scared the life out the cat, who shot up the Christmas tree.

18 Likes

Ah yes, Christmas, the time when the confectioners rewrite the Bible and offer us Easter eggs :egg: :chocolate_bar:.

3 Likes

A man is walking home one dark evening, late from work, when out of an ally he hears a female voice whisper “psst, hey tiger, you want a good time?”
He thinks a moment, shrugs and says “Okay then” and steps into the ally.
They have only just gotten down to business when all of a sudden, a police officer shines a flashlight in their faces, with a booming voice “What’s all this then!”
The man replies “Do you mind? I’m making love to my wife!”
“Ah, excuse me, I didn’t know” the policeman replies.
And the man says, “Neither did I until you lit up her face with your flashlight.”

16 Likes

7 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

:hotdog::boom:

3 Likes

15 Likes

36 Likes

Think I might give Halloween a miss this year … after all, I’ve been chomping sweets and wearing a mask since March.

11 Likes

The one about the car radio is very appropriate this year. In fact I only noticed that they are still on GMT when I took the TT to B&Q last wednesday!

A combination of my retirement, SWMBO’s foot op (three months out of action) and covid 19 has resulted in neither car having had much use since March. We filled them up before lockdown and they are still two-thirds full.

1 Like

We had to replace both cars’ batteries :flushed:

Just found two lumps on my car battery

Got them tested, one came back positive.
I hope it’s not terminal.

2 Likes

Trying to jump start the conversation?

I’ll go back to sleep now …

2 Likes

22 Likes