I bet Harry Kane still managed to trip over you :grinning:

2 Likes

As always Mac gets it just right 0212-MATT-PORTAL-WEB-P1.png

5 Likes

17 Likes

Wish i’d been the inventor of Ovaltine.

I’d be a malty millionaire by now.

17 Likes

I bought my friend an elephant for his room.
He said “thanks”.
I said, “don’t mention it”.

20 Likes

Popped down to the local Pool yesterday --I was taking a Piss in the Deep end ( as you do) and the Lifeguard blew his whistle so hard I nearly fell in.

12 Likes

To the guy who robbed me and stole my anti-depressants.
I hope you’re happy now.

7 Likes

I don’t trust stairs, They’re always up to something.

9 Likes

My wife is really mad at the fact that I have no sense of direction. So I packed my bags and I right!

9 Likes

Why do you never see elephants hiding up in trees?

Because they’re good at it.

17 Likes

Ah, one of my favourites!

1 Like

16 Likes

As seen on that popular social forum.

6 Likes

A company I used to work for used these guys in Leamington Spa. I believe they were very good.

download (3)

8 Likes

This company name always raised a smile in the office!

1 Like

3 Likes

16 Likes

Rush the merciful

6 Likes

4 Likes

After having dug to a depth of 10 feet last year, Canadian scientists found traces of copper wire dating back 200 years and came to the conclusion that their ancestors already had a telephone network more than 150 years ago.

Not to be outdone by their neighbours, in the weeks that followed, an American Archaeologist dug to a depth of 20 feet, and shortly after, a story published in the New York Times:

“American archaeologists, finding traces of 250-year-old copper wire, have concluded that their Ancestors already had an advanced high-tech communications network 50 years earlier than the Canadians”.

One week later, the British authorities reported the following:

"After digging as deep as 30 feet in North Yorkshire, Jack Arkwright, a self-taught archaeologist, reported that he found absolutely f*** all.

Jack has therefore concluded that 250 years ago, Britain had already gone wireless."

Just makes you bloody proud to be British, don’t it!

28 Likes