Best jokes

8 Likes

Obviously a Thai…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Why?

Svetty must be referring to Thailand’s so-called Lady Men.

1 Like

Another gem from those folk in Ciren’.

18 Likes

I was invited to take part in some clinical trials recently.

It involved having 50 Kinder eggs inserted into my rectum.

My wife says I’m full of surprises.

9 Likes

Reminds me of:

Hear about that guy admitted into hospital with a couple of toy horses up his arse?
Situation’s stable

3 Likes

An oldie, but still good…

15 Likes

11 Likes

18 Likes

Hello @swinnerton - firstly let me say I enjoy the Best Jokes thread and your regular Matt Cartoons. However, does the regular publishing of these cartoons not breach fair use copyright rules? I am far from being an expert on this matter, but I would not like to see you, Naim or the Naim Forum face charges for breach of copyright. In the forum rules @Richard.Dane states: if you either use, copy or link to an image in your posts that is not your own, please ensure you have sought permission to do so from the copyright holder. Perhaps you have this permission, I dont know?
Sorry for such a serious comment on the joke thread - so to everyone - keep up the good work and lets all keep smiling during these horrid lockdowns! :grinning:

When considered previously, it would likely fall under fair use. Posting on a forum such as this would likely be considered as “comment” or “quotation”. AFAIK Swinnerton is not talking credit for this themselves, and it likely does not impact negatively on the market either for the work or the paper in which it can be found.

10 Likes

Brilliant, keep the cartoons flowing then :+1:. As I said, I am no expert in these matters but it’s good to hear we are all OK to continue without issue. Sorry again to all for the thread deviation. Cheers

1 Like

Loving the story today about the dude who was surprised to get an invite for a covid jab at his relatively tender years.

Turns out his GP had his height down at 6.2 cm, rather than 6 ft 2in, giving him a BMI of 28,000!

3 Likes

Surely not???

EDIT. Bloody hell, yes you are right

Are you sure he wasn’t a Playmobil figure? :man_standing:

It’s what the computer record says, so it must be right. That sort of offence against the commonest of sense is sadly common in large organisations.

I’m (just) old enough to remember the dying days in University grants. Before you were handed your grant cheque, you (quite rightly) had to show some ID. The only ID I had on me had just one of my two middle initials on it, but it was a recent photo ID issued by the University, so I foolishly thought it would be fine. No such luck - I had to rely on the kindness of strangers whilst a more acceptable form of ID was posted to me from home.

Mark

Since there was a lamentable lack of any sort of joke in that, here goes:

Father: Son, when you grow up I want you to buy some land and build a shopping/leisure multiplex on it, with some restaurants and a cinema.

Wife: Don’t say that, he’ll develop a complex.

:drum:

12 Likes

1902-MATT-PORTAL-WEB-P1.png

2 Likes

5 Likes