Best jokes

Peder, please, calm down, there is obviously a misunderstanding here.
My intentionally lighthearted question was … well lets just say I do not understand what your post is about, perhaps you can explain.
All I see is a well known picture with the opening line of one of the most well known Led Zeppelin song. The lyrics of which are infamously double entendre, (not even double entendre to most) are about a guy persuading (& describing) a girl to have sex.
My question was simply asking (disbelievingly) what is it you don’t understand.
I suspect your joke’s punchline is lost in your use of the english language

1 Like

You need coolant. Rather than cooling. It made me smile anyway.

Me too - quite good, I thought

I thought it was a good joke too. Don’t understand Mike-B s comment at all, even now.

I suspect Mike read it as though it was the original lyrics. It’s a case of seeing what you expect to see, which is why proof reading one’s own words is so challenging.

Yes I did read the picture as the original & what its all about lyrics, must be my mucky mind. But as a joke, nah, sorry I don’t get it.

1 Like

Me neither.

1 Like

Therapist: “What would you say to your dad if he were alive today?”
Me: “Sorry for cremating you. I honestly thought you were dead”.

5 Likes

A Freudian slip is when you say one thing but you mean your mother.

7 Likes

11 Likes

3 Likes

Record it, it may never happen again :rofl:

1 Like

Q. What’s the difference between a politician and a flying pig?

A. An ‘f’

12 Likes

Sadly it took me about 2 minutes to work that out, I’ll blame the resiling :grin:

My 2 minutes is up and I still don’t get it…

1 Like

Remove the f and it’s lying pig :rofl:

Sorry but I snuck a look at your profile, what’s a wood butcher? If you don’t mind me asking.:slightly_smiling_face:

Aha! So obvious. And true.

1 Like

I cut up bits of wood and then stick them together again - carpentry. Only a hobby, but I enjoy it.

3 Likes

That sounds like my handyman skills, only I have trouble sticking them back together :smile: