Best jokes

This may not reflect anyone’s religious beliefs, not is it intended to subvert them …

21 Likes

When I’m underground, in the mine that I own, digging for coal, I’m always reminded of “Tubular Bells”.

Why?

My coalfield.

16 Likes

From the same source as my previous posting (an old shipmate).

9 Likes

5 Likes

A Geordie monk?

1 Like

Way aye!
Almurst, pet…Durham.

26 Likes

I heard what sounded like boastful, slangy comments about big screen TVs, drugs, cars and women coming from my Christmas decoration box at the back of the wardrobe this morning.

Turns out it was just the rapping paper.

7 Likes

You’ve been reading Terry Pratchett again.

2 Likes

19 Likes

I’ve made a film about constipation but it hasn’t come out yet, but I am pushing for release.

8 Likes

If you have any problems you could try working it out on the back of an envelope .

2 Likes

4 Likes

The first rule of passive aggressive fight club is…

Actually don’t worry about it, it’s fine…

2 Likes

Decided to sell the hoover…

It was just collecting dust.

11 Likes

When I was in the army the sgt major shouted at me…

‘Smith what does surrender mean’

I replied, ‘I give up sir’

4 Likes

This reminds me of the classic Sgt Major comment to new recruits, when he walks up behind one of them and says:

‘Lad, am I hurting you? I should be, because I’m standing on your hair - get it cut’.

2 Likes

And that reminds me: The officer says “Sergeant Major, we just heard that private Smith’s mother died unexpectedly. Please break the news to him gently.”

Sergeant Major: “Yes Sir!”

“OK you ‘orrible lot. All of those who still have a living mother, take one step forwards. Forward, One Step! Smith, where do you think you are going?!”

7 Likes

My Dad’s guidance was never volunteer for anything, as it may not be what you expect!

Sgt Major - ‘any musicians here?’

‘Good, then you two, get that piano shifted’

I think there’s a sketch by Spike Milligan where he points to a Sgt Major’s head and exclaims ‘beep,…, beep,…’

And then points to the stripes and exclaims ‘BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP’.

1 Like

2 Likes