Best jokes

Yea they were good aye. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Can tell them more often if you would prefer.

5 Likes

Kitchen rules.

6 Likes

19 Likes

That’s bad.

Hope you’re happy

Now my example of American sarcasm makes no sense so no.

1 Like

22 Likes

My vegan daughter thought this was great .

2 Likes

ha yes I loved that one - got in on my whatsapp - Virus Relief Group earlier - except Bolton Registry office!!

1 Like

20 Likes

Q: What’s a Shihtzu?

A: One with no animals

6 Likes

What’s a doggiedoo…shits on the pavement.

I find it really embarrassing when guests visit my house and my dog sniffs their crotch. Especially as he is a chihuahua and I have to lift him up.

14 Likes

I also find it embarrassing when my neutered bulldog wants to lick his ‘parts’ in front of guests. I have to get the jar down from the shelf.

8 Likes

Reminds me of the occasion when visiting girlfriend’s parents for the first time. A little bit tense, all sitting down making stilted, yet polite conversation.

Then the dog came in to the room, sat down in the middle of the carpet and started licking his balls.

To help liven things up a bit I said “Hah, I wish I could do that!”

Couldn’t tell if the distinctly quiet pause that followed was one of shock or pity. Her mum let me off when she said “Well if you give him a biscuit he might let you…”

:carrot:

17 Likes

The elephant in the room !

6 Likes

27 Likes

16 Likes

Lol…reminds me when I pretty much got thrown out of Maths at school. X was the unknown the teacher had told us, then asked me what x was on some kind of sum on the board. Well, of course I said “erm…but it’s unknown, Sir.”

I was, quite rightly, not put forward for O Level Maths… they said it was a waste of their time :smiley:

3 Likes