Best jokes

Was moving the sound system around and noticed it was rattling. The joys of having a toddler.

22 Likes

Banana plugs in the back of your speakers?

6 Likes

24 Likes

I always wanted something designed by Escher!

1 Like

Been there. Tie a bit of an old stocking around the reflex port/tube while you have it open. It will prevent them from pushing things through meaning removal will be easy.

Too late! The next time he wants to feed the speaker a banana, if it won’t go in he’ll just keep pushing until something gives.

3 Likes

Bowers & Wilkins have long provided sponge foam plugs for their speakers’ reflex ports. They claim to be for adjusting bass response, but I think we can now see a more valuable use for them.

Given the thread title, here’s an offering:

“I was once in a band called 1023 MB. I thought we were pretty good, but we just couldn’t seem to get a gig.”

Mark

4 Likes

That was my first attempt, but those can be pushed through. I ended up having to retrieve those together with the toys. The stocking means at worst I need to tilt it a bit to get anything out as it will be lying in the port/tube.

11 Likes

23 Likes

Oh no, I think this might be me. !!!

1 Like

16 Likes

Came across this today on my travels. Presumably they think they have a sense of humour.

7 Likes

He once quipped he regularly has sex at 68. Not that far to go if he lives at number 78.

7 Likes

steve

12 Likes

Looks like some of the instructions I’ve had to work with!

13 Likes

7 Likes

I think it is pretty much the cube root…

7 Likes

That joke needs a ‘drum’ roll …

1 Like