Best jokes

Your daughter is clealy a pupil of comedy Lol! Hope the op was successful and you are recovering well.

4 Likes

8 Likes

A chap was flying back from Germany when the sausages he had in his bag in the hold exploded. It was the wurst case scenario.

9 Likes

Sounds like he had a few bangers …

2 Likes

Donald Duck finally get round to making an honest woman of Daisy. For their wedding night they book in to the Golden Nugget hotel in Las Vegas. When they get up to the bridal suite Daisy says to Donald “gee Donald did you get the condoms?” “Oh no”says Donald “I clean forgot Miss Daisy.” Donald waddles off to the hotel reception and asks the concierge if he can buy some condoms. “Certainly sir” replied the concierge. “Would you like me to put them on your bill?” “Certainly not” said Donald “what do you think I am kinky?!”

10 Likes

15 Likes

Mickey Mouse is in the divorce court and the judge says to him:

“Mickey you can’t divorce Minnie just because she’s ugly”

Mickey replies:

“I didn’t say she’s ugly m’lord, I just said she was f———g Goofy”

7 Likes

Artist admires his work.

15 Likes

6 Likes

On a similar note……

12 Likes

Very true, keep up the good work

Reading the Early Retirement thread, there are an awful lot of people called Dave on this forum

10 Likes

I heard Snow White’s looking into an employee welfare programme. Apparently six out of the seven dwarves aren’t Happy.

10 Likes

nss

9 Likes

What do the movies “The Sixth Sense” and “Titanic” have in common?

Icy dead people.

14 Likes

Yeah, that time period produced a lot of Dave’s. I’m 65, and when I was in primary school, every year my class had a whack of Dave’s. Always about 4, and one year there were 6 Dave’s in the class. Confusing at times, and one doesn’t feel very unique; unless being a member of the Dave Club makes one unique. (I think not …)

1 Like

Try being called « Roderick » following the release of that Monty Python film.

10 Likes

Wasn’t that Woderick, or am I thinking of a different MP film?

1 Like

I’m a few years older than yourself, and, about to be born in Glasgow, the name David was chosen, as it was perceived as being less common than the Williams, Johns and James etc.

Imagine the reaction when, some 3 or 4 years later, on holiday, on the beach, I was called back from the water’s edge to my parents’ encampment, which prompted at least half a dozen kids to turn round. Oh, how we laughed.

Years later, at Secondary school, there was a Jewish kid in my year called “Marshall David”, and the practice, at morning assembly roll call, of calling out one’s surname first, then first name, raised a few laughs as we would each shrug “is that you, or is that me?”

1 Like

Just before lockdown killed normal meetings, I was at one meeting where four of the five of us were called David, which caused an unseemly amount of hilarity on the part of Christopher.

1 Like