Best jokes

Only a man would buy a £500 car and put a £4,000 stereo in it …

1 Like

Teacher: “Name two days of the week that begin with ‘T’”
Kid: “Today and tomorrow”

3 Likes

Theres an ‘Ignored’ dialogue, just click ‘+Add’, you then get a popup, select name and duration.

2 Likes

You want me to WHAAAT!!!

7 Likes

steve

7 Likes

A genuine sign. I took this photo in about 1976, at Salalah airbase, southern Oman. Don will know the place!

9 Likes

And putting someone down with a label doesn’t make you smart, Alec…

2 Likes

Yes. Why on earth not?

5 Likes

Agreed, its a free world & I find it interesting to keep abreast of everything no matter how weird or how much I disagree. Problem with “jokes” in this discussion (IMO of course) is that ‘some’ just don’t see or understand the difference between nudge-nudge innuendo & juvenile toilet stuff.

4 Likes

…but I really like juvenile, toilet stuff!

11 Likes

A woman comes home and calls out to her hubby: “Darling, pack your bags! I won the lottery!”
“Wow, that’s great!” he says. “Do I pack for the beach, the mountains, or what?”
“I don’t care,” she says. “Just get the hell out.”

2 Likes

I don’t mind the juvenile toilet stuff either. My grandkids are into those too. It’s the ones that are deeply offensive that I dislike. But anyway I don’t have to read those…
Best

David

2 Likes

Good grief !

Almost 50 years ago, 72/73 for me !

1 Like

2 Likes

Three years ago my doctor told me I was going deaf.

I haven’t heard from him since.

9 Likes

16 Likes

Good question.

5 Likes

Let me tell you the one thing I have against Moses. He took us 40 years into the desert in order to bring us to the one place in the Middle East that has no oil.

3 Likes

I was telling some Swedish jokes in a pub the other day when a big Swede comes up to me and shouts, “ You Bastard! You should be ashamed of yourself making fun of the Swedish like that! I’m going to teach you a lesson you’ll never forget”. Then he went for me with a razor. Things could have got awkward, but luckily he couldn’t find anywhere to plug it in.

1 Like

/Peder🙂

5 Likes