Best jokes

21 Likes

Did you accidently knock the right hand steering column stalk? Yes, I know that Beemer owners are not as used to “manual (do-it-yerself)” controls…not like us owners of lesser motors :stuck_out_tongue:

I thought you could disable that green arrowy thing, so it didn’t matter if you knocked it while inadvertently looking at your phone on your lap while driving?

4 Likes

Just ignore it and it will go away.

2 Likes

It’s has gone away. Oh, wait, it’s back. Nope, It’s gone again. Oh, I don’t believe it! There it is again!

4 Likes

Just stay on the I-40. It’ll be fine for the next couple of thousand miles!

14 Likes

Every time my bike hurts me, I punch it right back.
It’s a vicious cycle.

12 Likes

What’s the difference between a sharply dressed man on a unicycle and a poorly dressed man on a bicycle?
A tire.

16 Likes

12 Likes

15 Likes

An interesting fact related to your photo: research found that people who think in a second language, think more rationally than they do in their native language. The part of the brain that makes rational decisions is more active when using a foreign language, and the part that reacts emotionally is less active.

(not really funny, i know…)

6 Likes

:flushed:image

11 Likes

Mange tout, Rodney!

6 Likes

Back to the visuals … as posted by some conservationists

33 Likes

:joy:

A young chap has had a very busy day at the office. He boards a train to go home. It is very busy. There are no vacant seats and people are standing.
The young chap standing, after a little while notices next to him is sat an older gentleman reading a newspaper and next to him is sat a large dog.
The young chap says “ excuse me would
you mind getting your dog down off from this seat, so I can sit ?”
The older gentleman lowers his newspaper, gives him a brief look in the eye and then just puts his newspaper back up.
This really irritates the tired young chap. Within a few moments the trains ticket inspector appears. The young chap quietly explains the situation.
The ticket inspector says “ excuse me sir, would you mind getting your dog down off from this seat”
The older gentleman again lowers his newspaper, gives them both a quick glance then just puts his newspaper back up.
Within a brief moment the train pulls up at a station. The ticket inspector notices a patrolling policeman and ushers him closer.
After explaining the situation the police officer confronts the older gentleman.
“Excuse me sir, but it is an offence to waste a police officers time which will end in a penalty of funds and possibly a prison term. I think it is in your best interest to get your dog down off from this seat”
The older gentleman lowers his newspaper and places it on his lap and says,
“look here chaps, i don’t know what all this fuss is about. Thats not my dog”

10 Likes

Just for a bit of fun I decided that next time the door opened for the postman, I would be completely naked. I’m not sure what shocked him most, my lack of clothes or the fact that I knew where he lived.

13 Likes

I’ve just bought a painting of a black Ford Transit.

i think it’s a Van Goth.

15 Likes

10 Likes