Best jokes

There are people at work who won’t use the Dyson driers - they say it circulates previous person’s germs that were presumably washed off…scary indeed!

Some don’t even flush - can never work out if they’re saving water or just plain nasty…yick.

Perhaps not as bad as those you see coming out of a cubicle and walking straight out without washing their hands.

3 Likes

Those Dyson airblades are the most hopeless urinals I have ever used

15 Likes

Agreed…

Dare I ask if there is any evidence for this claim, or is it just random ‘looks like it to me’ science?

I’ve no idea whether this is foil-hat territory or not - some people at work are near-inhabitants of Conspiracy Land…

He can guide us towards the right direction, but will it be on time ?

10 Likes

How do you dry your hands when you have your fingers in your ears?

4 Likes

Pardon, what did you say!!!

7 Likes

Sh1t is particulate… All I need to know.

true, but they are pretty good at blowing jobs.

From some dog loving friends …

11 Likes

From an old school mate, whose puns have seen better days …

4 Likes

Or, as I have witnessed, coming out whilst eating a sandwich and not washing hands either!

1 Like

Dunno about germs, but there may be some truth in it. When I was an apprentice mechanic playing pranks like stuffing a compressed airline down someones trousers or blasting them in the face was a definite Health & Safety issue. Apparently the force of the compressed air can drive oil, grease etc under the surface of the skin leading to infections, dermatitis etc

Cant honestly say I suffered any lasting problem

3 Likes

At the beginning of the UK lockdowns last April I saw a paramedic leave a hospital lavatory and walk straight out, this was in Jimmies hospital in Leeds, I had to do a double take!

1 Like

I think I might have said something to him/her, seriously!

1 Like

I know mate, should have but was kind of shocked at the thought after all those early warnings from the government , then he was gone!

1 Like

Covid c0ck? Not heard of that before…

1 Like