Best jokes

Shamelessly stolen from another forum but it made me smile.

"I’ve just found out I’m colour blind.

The diagnosis came completely out of the purple."

11 Likes

My late wife (a biomedical scientist) was always unhappy about that design of drier. Her view was that bacteria happily multiply in warm water, looking down into them you tend to see an amount of water which will be warmed by the warm air, and also small amounts blown up onto your hands. She’d never taken samples to see the bacteria levels, and presumably if the facility is well cleaned then the water won’t stay there long, but she tended to think of them as potential bacteria-factories.

2 Likes

I get this sometimes being the chef.
We have a hand sink in the kitchen.
Wash your hands in the public loo, your still going to use a door handle that a previous punter could have left god knows what on the handle.

3 Likes

bollox - really. I look great in lycra and in general all cyclist worth anything look good in lycra. by worth anything I mean those who deserved to by called cyclists by riding a lot. some of them are big, some skinny- they all good.

1 Like

Lycra ?!
I prefer spandex.

Iron Maiden have always been a really fit band.

4 Likes

A guy goes into the washroom and uses the hand-dryer. That’s it really, hope you found it funny.

2 Likes

Nicked from facebook where it was credited to the NewYorker.

19 Likes

31 Likes

That’s the most highbrow joke we’ve had for a while!

3 Likes

Let’s bring some balance to the force

1 Like

Some of the petrol station toilets I have been into, clearly demonstrates a 3rd option for some of the previous customers!!!

1 Like

Steve Bruce has left Newcastle. It will be interesting to see who will beheading up there next.

11 Likes

This definitely applies to the seagulls that infest Aberystwyth .

I think I once read that the doorhandle tends to have more bacteria on it than the loo seat…

One of the few benefits of Covid
I always carry hand sanitizer now
wash your hands open the door and sanitize
Job done :grinning:

3 Likes

Yes, I do believe you are correct, since we had the pleasure of covid 19 I use only a little finger to open public area doors, and generally at the top where I think many people will not hold it, unless of course they’re like me and use the same location lol.

1 Like

I do the same. Damn!

2 Likes

I think probably precisely everyone does that!!!

2 Likes

Damn it, I thought I was being imaginative lol!!

16 Likes