Best jokes

Do you know why not? My screen is from the Naim app on an ipad.

1 Like

Tiberio, you should now have this feature. Take a look under your preferences.

1 Like

14 Likes

The problem with political jokes is they get elected. — Henry Cate

3 Likes

Superb - thank you

:small_blue_diamond:I Have A Dream,.that some day…:grin::joy:.

/Peder🌼

9 Likes

:small_blue_diamond:Good,.Then we can all “ban” people on this “friendly forum”…Love It :grin::joy::grin:.

To you others,.Nice continuation of the weekend.
/Peder :rose:

1 Like

@Peder while I do think a few of you’re posts were a little unsavoury I put it down to translation and simply read past it. I won’t be blocking anyone as I feel we all have to right to reply regardless of whether I agree or not.

I do sometimes think this forum is a little harsh and unforgiving on those outside the UK especially if English isn’t your first language.

7 Likes

10 Likes

:small_blue_diamond:It’s never easy to get old…

/Peder🌼

13 Likes

Tobs

I’m surprised your cartoon election joke has only received 2 likes…

If it was a Tory leadership election version it would be no joke at all,

it would be reality! :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

I agree, as it amounts to the “no platforming” stance so readily adopted elsewhere.

I can’t believe that sensitive souls on here can’t simply ignore posts which they choose to find offensive, and move on.

12 Likes

tori

28 Likes

My suspicious mind suspects that that photo wasn’t taken over recent days :smirk:

1 Like

steve

14 Likes

Ha ha ha ha

(I’ll get m’coat)

G

5 Likes

5 Likes

Two world leaders are having a meeting about the state of the world and come to the conclusion that they will have to kill a million citizens in each of their nations and Bob the unicyclist. They decide to tell a secretary their plans to in order to test public reaction in a safe environment and appalled he asks, “oh god, why do you have to kill Bob the unicyclist?” One leader turns to the other and exclaims, “see, I told you nobody would care about the two million citizens!”

3 Likes

6 Likes

11 Likes