Best jokes

Person A
Hi I don’t sopose anyone has any bord games that they are no longer using tgat can deliver to the nook as I have a six year old self isolating a.d is claiming the walls lol thank u in advance

I doubt Scrabble is any use to you?

Transcript of a text conversation the original photo is so heavily redacted as to be too difficult to read if posted here

5 Likes

Slightly off topic - years ago I attended a concert by the Alban Berg Quartet in Salzburg, and the viola player was by far the best of the four. He had perfect intonation and clever, musical control of the inner, contrapuntal parts while the 1st violin did not much more than emit piercing, highly expressive soprano notes. That’s when I started understanding the Viola. My mom was a violinist and my brother is a cellist. I love the Viola more than any other bowed instrument…

6 Likes

And Viola is a female name. What not to like.

1 Like

8 Likes

They’re in plastic bags hanging in the hedgerows, that’s where.

5 Likes

Disgusting.

2 Likes

Strange fruit, UK style.

1 Like

18 Likes

In Montpellier they just leave in on the pavement to catch the unwary. In the dark not everything that looks like a leaf is a leaf.

20 Likes

18 Likes

I bought some ancient grains sliced loaf. Organic humus and a cucumber.
Made myself a nice toasted lunch.
I feel so great that I positively contributed.

3 Likes

Using a solar powered toaster I hope!

2 Likes

Mozart’s favourite instrument.

My favorite composer.

Surely the one positive is the loss of the Bob Marley collection :rofl:

Regards

Richard

2 Likes

7 Likes

15 Likes

Sad isn’t it that some UK dog owners need to hang their dogs’ poo on trees and bushes. Who the hell do they think moves it - some sort of poo fairy perhaps???
As a responsible dog owner I find this practice simply disgusting. Rant over, now back to the jokes…

8 Likes

At risk of going further off-topic, I’m part of the local community litter-picking volunteer group. A couple of weeks ago on a grass verge I found the usual selection of dog poo bags, more unusually there was also a nappy in a bag.

3 Likes