Best jokes

Could be a means to save and possibly earn some cash.

2 Likes

There are many other examples where those photographs were taken. Evidence suggests they’re flung, rather than hung. Over the weekend we’ll be out with the litter pickers and rake (to unhook the more distant bags). When doing this we usually encounter several dog walkers who either say how disgusting it is, or assuming we’re council workers, tell us where they’ve seen other bags which ought to be removed!

Sorry for the thread drift.

1 Like

Pinched from those folk in Ciren’.

11 Likes

Looking to branch out possibly? Does have me a bit stumped though …

2 Likes

Puts a new slant on scattering the ashes??

3 Likes

Hope they arent barking up the wrong tree with the new venture!

2 Likes

Yes, we cater to every market:
1 Traditional burial
2 Cremation
3 Acid (environmentally friendly!)

…and our new budget option…

5 Likes

More humour from Ciren’

8 Likes

8 Likes

Me thinks you missed recycling…the rose bushes will thank you for it :grinning:

2 Likes

Does that count as a commercial vehicle when crossing the Severn bridge?

1 Like

Don’t think it’s a UK front number plate - being yellow background. Netherlands perhaps?

1 Like

There were three Indian squaws.
One slept on a deerskin, one slept on an elk skin, and the third slept on a hippopotamus skin. All three became pregnant, and the first two each had a baby boy. The one who slept on the hippopotamus skin had twin boys.
This goes to prove that the squaw of the hippopotamus is equal to the sons of the squaws of the other two hides.

21 Likes

OMG lol!!

Perhaps it’s a special for crucifictions?

1 Like

It sounds as if he was being polite, one of our Claims Inspectors had a meeting with him, to be met with the phrase "Was at school with your MD, absolute @!% - and believe me f**er was mild in comparison

2 Likes

The way I learnt it at school is that:

The squaw on the hide of the hippopotamus is equal to the sum of the squaws on the other two hides.

1 Like

16 Likes

32 Likes

Brilliant