Best jokes

258634420_4678053728918475_4754724444859013883_n Every little helps. Axles definitely help

2 Likes

For those concerned about the correct dimensions of a music room …

11 Likes

11 Likes

16 Likes

Unexpected item in the blatting area.

1 Like

Would definitely save on the local councils electricity bill by turning them off for sure.

2 Likes

21 Likes

Noted the date🙂

ok, hands up everyone who read all the body text, looking for punctuation errors, and not finding any……
:raising_hand_man:

3 Likes

:raising_hand_man:

1 Like

I believe that it should be ‘first-hand’

1 Like

Actually, according to the OED (shorter ed) “first hand” is correct although firsthand is more usual when used as an adjective or adverb.

However I still read the text three or four times, before twigging the headline……

Very amusing headline though!

1 Like

Ah - apologies!

I only read it through twice before noticing the headline.

What about the kids who loved all kinds of animals, but their favourite experience was watching the snake eating the mouse? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

23 Likes

Very Good…made my sister in law , a retired C of E vicar , laugh out loud .

3 Likes

31 Likes

A group of primary school infants, accompanied by two female teachers, went on a field trip to Cheltenham races to see and learn about thoroughbred horses.

When it was time to take the children to the toilet, it was decided that the girls would go with one teacher and the boys would go with the other.

The teacher assigned to the boys was waiting outside the men’s toilet when one of the boys came out and told her that none of them could reach the urinal.

Having no choice, she went inside, helped the boys with their pants, and began hoisting the boys up, one by one, holding their willies to direct the flow away from their clothes.

As she lifted one boy, she couldn’t help but notice he was unusually well endowed. Trying not to stare, the teacher said, “You must be in year four.”
“No, madam,” he replied. “I’m riding Silver Arrow in the 2.15…”

22 Likes

I’ve first told a version of that joke for more than forty years ago!

2 Likes