Best jokes

The solution is to bake her a cake.

Even if you can’t bake.

Especially if you can’t bake.

1 Like

Honestly, I can’t beat Ravvie’s suggestion above.

The eggs, the sugar, the butter and the flour yes, but not that suggestion!

2 Likes

I yelled COW at a woman on a bicycle yesterday.
She sneered at me and gave me the finger, then rode straight into the cow …

21 Likes

Before I got married, I hadn’t realised that “What do you want to watch?” was a rhetorical question.

6 Likes

I found £18.97 in a hat today on the floor near Asda. I thought the bloke stood near it might have picked it up but he just had his eyes closed and seemed far more interested in playing his violin.

9 Likes

In a similar vein I once presented my wife with a lovely bunch of flowers and she was right made up about it, then mysteriously her mood changed when I told her it was no problem, there are loads tied to a lamp post just by the roundabout.

Wimmen eh? Can’t live with em, can’t live with em.

2 Likes

In marriage, you need to know which hand towels you can use, and which ones are for the better people who visit your wife’s home.

3 Likes

Someone got an old 1,000 adult jokes book for Christmas :slight_smile:

4 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

12 Likes

Commentators nightmare here.

Hamilton, Hamilton and Hamilton start for Arbroath against Hamilton, while Hamilton also have a Hamilton in their starting lineup.

8 Likes

Like the 1991 Japanese Grand Prix…

The Brabham team’s two drivers were
Brundle and Blundell

5 Likes

You missed off Jamie Hamilton

who plays for Hamilton.

1 Like

Makes an announcer’s ‘Forfar 5, East Fife 4’ look like a stroll in the park!

3 Likes

Borrowed from a shipmate.

6 Likes

He does gets a mention…

Hopefully he doesn’t get booked for fowling a non-Hamilton Hamilton.

2 Likes

Reminds me of a Monty Python sketch: “Pratt plays a long ball to Pratt, back to Pratt…”

2 Likes

I bought an LP of wasp sounds and tried it out on the Michell this afternoon. It was terrible and not at all what I was expecting, nothing like wasps. Looked a little closer, my fault, I’d been listening to the bee side.

10 Likes

From The Oldie

2 Likes