Best jokes

Nobody seems to kidnap '90s pop groups any more.

I’ve taken Steps to rectify this…

10 Likes

Now I have these, I can start making predictions abot the weather and the economy…

12 Likes

So do I, there’s a good scientific reason for it apparently, but I can’t remember what it is :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

9 Likes

In medieval times, they used to attach a lamp to a horse when riding at night, an early form of saddle light navigation.

12 Likes

That is so bad I’m stealing it.

1 Like

10 Likes

I’m embarrassed about how long it took me to get that.

4 Likes

‘And now for a sketch which is one laugh from beginning to end - but hopefully there will be more than that!’ (The Two Ronnies, BBC 1972).

1 Like

I still don’t !
I just see four cage/trolley wheels - two with brakes. Three have a blue inner, and one is slightly turned…but…???
Need a hint!

1 Like

They are uncontrollable, go off in any direction and are notoriously unpredictable.

2 Likes

Yep, that does sound like the cages I work with each day…laden or empty, can be right pigs.

Erm…still not seeing it :woozy_face:

A certain number of the things you find at the bottom of e.g. table legs.

Ohhhhh god…four castors!!!

Sheesh. And to think I failed the 11 Plus!

Thank you. Got it.

Finally.

11 Likes

Four candles?

4 Likes

I thought they were ideal for U turns :joy:

Noh, andles for forks. Got any O’s?

Without doubt, one of their finest!

4 Likes

Ahh … The Two Ronnies. My parents had a few of their albums that we’d all sit around and listen to when I was a young lad.
I would also try to make sense of The Goon Show on the wireless …

4 Likes

and Bob Newhart - must see if HMV have anything of his next time I am there…

[I did try putting some lines down, but as they are monologues of a 2 sided conversation it didn’t really work]

1 Like

From memory, Newhart on the bus driving school:

" OK, driver…now… hit the accelerator…brake…accelerator…

Did ya see how the old lady spun all the way to the back of the bus, there? Good, good…"

4 Likes