Best jokes

The Welshman wanted to leave as well actually. But none were allowed to leave as the boss was taking too much cash.

4 Likes

As posted on the other place by a Canadian friend.

11 Likes

That made my day, cheers. :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

11 Likes

Apologies to anyone outside God’s own county.

11 Likes

15 Likes

My pet mouse Elvis has died… he was caught in a trap

17 Likes

It is funny, though one has been placed in a Crem near us.

Apparently they do get quite a number of heart attacks there which, on the one hand, does make sense given what goes on and the average age of attendees… On the other it puts you off going for the service!

26 Likes

Despite having arrested two men for questioning, Cheltenham Police have said they “still have nothing to go on”.

I’m childishly proud of this.

11 Likes

Making a toilet out of solid gold, that really took the pee! : /

2 Likes

I wish I’d said that.

“You will, Andrew, you will”, I hear you say!

“I’ve got a golden toilet”

G

There is a big hole in the road in Cheltenham; the police are looking into it … boom boom

2 Likes

17 Likes

My Aunt used to say “Forty is the new thirty”.

A great comfort as one moves into middle age, but she’s now banned from driving.

7 Likes

There was a good Twitter response to this joke.

“Actually the police use the toilet facilities in the police station and as the burglary was away from police establishments they still have the same number of facilities as before this burglary was committed. There is no link between the theft and available toilet facilities for investigating officers and constabulary.”

Had it been the hole in the road / police are looking into it joke, it would indeed have been satisfactorily joyous & childish. :joy:

Edit: The response is also a joke, not a snotty dig at the original joke. smile smile etc. :slight_smile:

1 Like

19 Likes

7 Likes

…don’t you just love the THIS WAY UP arrow. Or do you think, it was just wishful thinking on the part of the occupant, that he might be heading up towards…?
Surely not …

6 Likes