Best jokes

Back in the 1970’s there was an International Conference on Feminism in California chaired by Germaine Greer, author of the seminal “The Female Eunuch”.

There were men in the audience and during a wash-up session with female representatives on the stage, one of these men stood up in a great state of agitation, clearly unhappy about everything he’d heard and said “Things would be much easier if we just KNEW what women WANTED. Please! Tell us! WHAT DO WOMEN WANT!”

After a pause Germaine said:

“Let me put your mind at rest honey. Whatever it is women want, it’s not you.”

1 Like

14 Likes

G’night John boy.

G

I was flicking through a medieval manuscript earlier today (as you do) and I spotted this early pic of Keef!

29 Likes

Was that when he was Captain Jack Sparrow’s dad?

For a moment I thought you were going to say…flicking through Rogue Herrys by Walpole …and came over all esuriant !!!

1 Like

Sorry, I thought you were complaining about the bouzouki player …

3 Likes

11 Likes

@david1111
Sorry, I thought you were complaining about the bouzouki player …

Oh heaven forbid, I am one who delights in all manifestations of the terpsichorean in muse.

From my college days …we were able to recite complete sketches…more fun than the studying we were there for!

4 Likes

Venezuelan Beaver Cheese?

1 Like

What is the right way to make toast in Yorkshire

9 Likes

19 Likes

The jokes about Christmas songs seem to arrive here earlier every year.

3 Likes

16 Likes

6 Likes

8 Likes

steve

12 Likes

14 Likes

Bit of Scots humour.

The wifey next door has COVID and the Doc prescribed her pasta. Yep that’s right, feckin pasta and ye ken fit, it didn’t macaroni her any better.

3 Likes

Sex is like coffee, some have it instant, others a more regular grind.

2 Likes