Best jokes

Er, not endorsing this one - at all :roll_eyes: - but for the record I think you meant “it didn’t macaroni better”

6 Likes

6 Likes

steve

12 Likes

Be careful when searching for your favourite Xmas films…

12 Likes

“My Willie”

My Willie disappears in Winter,
It doesnt like the cold, My Willie disappears in Winter, But its really very old.
Ive tried a Willie warmer, But thats no good at all,
Ive tried a Willie warmer, But my Willie is to small. I tied some string to it one day, To keep my Willie at my side, But the knot dropped off, and he went away, And disappeared inside. I remember in the summer, When my Willie was so big, I nearly trod upon my Willie, And snapped it like a twig. But now these days are over, And frosty days are here, And just the hint of a flake of snow, Makes my Willie disappear. I hope the day will come when I Will hold my Willie in my hand, And wave him proudly to the sky, As the pride of all the land. I hope you arent offended,
It should come as no surprise,
That my ‘Willie’ is a tortoise,
And not what you surmise!".

3 Likes

24 Likes

15 Likes

My mind is like an internet browser. 17 tabs are open, 3 of them are frozen, and I don’t know where the music is coming from.

11 Likes

Eating too much cake is the sin of gluttony, but eating lots of pie is zero because the sin of pi is always zero

7 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

10 Likes

Do they teach journalists grammar any more ?

15 Likes

9 Likes

25 Likes

A Geordie goes to the doctors and says ‘doctor me armpits smell of coconuts’
doctor replies ‘aye it’s boun’t’y’

5 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

It bounces along nicely!

21 Likes