Best jokes

2 Likes

Oh, dear me …

2 Likes

steve

19 Likes

21 Likes

Pirates that used an X to mark the spot are really stupid. If they had just used a G, no-one would have found the treasure.

13 Likes

St Andrews day was a few days ago. I always considered him the patron Saint of X marks the spot.

1 Like

On this day in 1890, Macsween paraded this monster haggis through the streets of Edinburgh. Weighing over 900 tonnes, it fed schoolkids across the entire central belt of Scotland for a year.

11 Likes

On this day 1963 Jimi Hendrix started recording as a session musician for popular R&B artists.

4 Likes

16 Likes

12 Likes

New car parking arrangements for Beemers.

(unashamedly stolen)

24 Likes

13 Likes

3 Likes

There once was a rabbit calmly shitting in the forest and along came a bear … :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There was a report of a strange looking man walking around park in the middle of London … each night he would walk around saying Jim Jimmy Jim Jim … eventually after some nights and many complaints the police Sargent sent an officer out to investigate the reports. In the darkness the officer came across the man and the odd looking fellow said "ah hello officer, I am looking for someone, a good friend of mine for many decades. He has beautiful blonde hair, tall chap, fun to talk to talk to … we would go to the play ground together, play hide the finger, go island hopping, trawl the far east looking for puntang, dig nice big holes … we were great friends but for some reason he is lost. The police officer suddenly understood what was happening and replied … “Come Sir lets take you back to the Palace I do not think your friend will be coming back any time soon.”

1 Like

In case anyone was wondering.

15 Likes

Thank you, strangely enough I have always wanted to know.

4 Likes

Should do the same with a tin of celebrations

7 Likes

10 Likes