Best jokes

What’s a horse’s favourite wine?

Chardonneigh

4 Likes

Someone threw a tub of Omega 3 tablets at me - Luckily I only suffered super fish oil injuries

20 Likes

Did you hear about the man with five willies?
His underpants fitted like a glove!

5 Likes

IMG_6051
I don’t think I’ll ever get bored of this joke.

No - looks like I was wrong.

12 Likes

light blue

A man from San Francisco was in his garage, polishing his oil lamp when all of a sudden a genie appears and grants him a wish.

Well, I fancy visiting my brother in Hawaii, could you build a highway crossing the Pacific so I could drive there?

The Genie replies, well Sir I can grant most wishes, but this is just too difficult, think of all the steel and concrete this would take, you’re talking about the world economy taking a big hit here, can you think of another wish.

There is one thing, to be honest with you I’ve never really understood women, I would like to get inside their minds and gather their thoughts, feelings and emotions.

The Genies says, would that be a 2 or three lane highway you want on this bridge?

5 Likes

What do you call a fly with no wings?

A walk.

4 Likes

What’s orange and sounds like a parrot?

A carrot.

4 Likes

LEFT HAND DOWN A BIT. :smile:

4 Likes

A German man goes into a bar

“Can I have a martini please”
“Dry?”
“No, just the one thanks”

9 Likes

NASA recent release of a HD composite image of M87 GW150914 black hole.

10 Likes

Lol…if only…

Intrigued what your pic actually is though.
Talk about the back end of the universe, lol.

4 Likes

There’s no escape. :scream:

2 Likes

Probably a fake.

As is your picture :rofl:.

1 Like

@Fatcat

The Event Horizon Telescope begs to differ?

I pasted it from Science News :man_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

It looks more like one of the planets in our solar system but which? :thinking: Saturn…no, Jupiter…no, Neptune….no, Ur……

3 Likes

My daughters are into astronomy and that is a generated image of a black hole caught by the James Webb telescope I thought they said . :scream:

1 Like

I was looking at @steviebee’s reaction to the post by @TOBYJUG

1 Like

Ooops looked like you were asking about this one.
That’ll teach me to help.

1 Like

In 2019 there was a 30 minute documentary featuring the guy in the video in the link below, explaining how the so called photograph was produced.

Basically it’s an image generated by a computer program from the data obtained from a network of radio telescopes (EHT)

In 2019 he stated there was insufficient data (he used the term ‘sparse data’) to produce an image. Information regarding how the scientists would expect a black hole to look like was added to the computer program. The computer was then able to produce the image.

So, it’s not a photograph of a black hole. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes