Best jokes

15 Likes

When I was at work one of the guys I worked with at another company was called Victor.

I always took delight when someone answered his phone and I could go “Say is Vic there…is Vic there…

7 Likes

15 Likes

Remember without rain there’s no rainbow !

18 Likes

…… to make it easier for our colonial friends in the new world, it’s not War-ces-ter-shire Sauce, locally it’s pronounced Wu-stuh (Wooster) so it’s simply Worster Sauce

2 Likes

Oh gosh, yes. Lots over the years.

4 Likes

About every 2 months I buy some.

3 Likes

:+1: ウスターソース
Bull-Dog-Japanese-Worcestershire-Sauce-300ml-1-2023-12-12T05_3A00_3A48.891Z_grande

2 Likes

14 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes

In an effort to simplify my email folders, I’m thinking of combining my ‘spam’ and ‘junk’ folders into one.

I was wondering what to call it, though I could combine the old titles and then this way I only have to clear all the ‘Jam’ off my pc.

Thoughts?

3 Likes

Spank?

1 Like

Spunk !
Just be aware of uploading in the state of Alabama

1 Like

Or get the real stuff

6 Likes

“Some “Worcestershire sauces” are inspired by the original sauce but have deviated significantly from the original taste profile, most notably by the exclusion of fish.” WIKI.

This seems to be the case with this Henderthingy stuff. Clearly not the real thing. :wink:

1 Like

Grandma Entwistle’s Lancashire sauce.
Probably more easier to pronounce.

2 Likes

One day a little girl was sitting and watching her mother do the dishes at the kitchen sink.

She suddenly noticed her mother had several strands of white hair sticking out in contrast to her brunette hair.

She looked at her mother and inquisitively asked, “Why are some of your hairs white, Mom?”

Her mother replied, “Well, every time you do something wrong and make me cry or unhappy, one of my hairs turns white.”

The little girl thought about this revelation for a while and then said, “Momma, how come ALL of grandma’s hairs are white?”

7 Likes

I’m in Canada, and yes, it was always, Pass the Wuster or Worster sauce please, 'round 'ere.
Mind you, it was a very Britksh household. Ketchup was/is tomato sauce …

4 Likes