Best jokes

Wasn’t Qantas mentioned in the film Rainman for being a safe airline?

Hi thanks, yes we’re back again now.
Actually neither I nor Pru even remember typing any of that, and we can’t be sure which of the rest of us would have done that. Maybe one of our protectors? I think they’re the most likely.

I don’t think we ever watched it - however their safety record is truly amazing.

A drunk gets up from the bar and heads for the bathroom. A few minutes later, a loud, blood curdling scream is heard coming from the bathroom. A few minutes after that, another loud scream reverberates through the bar.

The bartender goes into the bathroom to check. “What’s all the screaming about in there? You’re scaring my customers!”

“I’m just sitting here on the toilet and every time I try to flush, something comes up and squeezes the hell out of my private parts.”

With that, the bartender opens the door, looks in and says, “You idiot! You’re sitting on the mop bucket!!

2 Likes

I have no idea if there is any truth to this but amusing anyway.

A man was flying from Seattle to San Francisco. Unexpectedly the plane was diverted to Sacramento along the way. The flight attendant explained there would be a delay, and if the passengers wanted to get off the aircraft the plane would re-board in 50 minutes.
Everybody got off the plane except one lady who was blind. The man had noticed her as he walked by and could tell the lady was blind because her Seeing Eye Dog lay quietly underneath the seats in front of her throughout the entire flight.
He could also tell she had flown this very flight before because the pilot approached her, and, calling her name, said,” Kathy, we are in Sacramento for almost an hour. Would you like to get off and stretch your legs?”
The blind lady replied.” No thanks, but maybe Buddy would like to stretch his legs.”
PICTURE THIS: All the people in the gate came to a complete standstill when they looked up and saw a pilot walk off the plane with a Seeing Eye Dog!
The pilot was even wearing sunglasses. People scattered. They not only tried to change planes, but they were trying to change airlines!

8 Likes

Name a city that’s changed your life.

Me- Wuhan

5 Likes

20 Likes

For fans of Masterchef

15 Likes

What did the Pirate say on his 80th birthday ?

“Aye, Matey!”

12 Likes

How much does it cost for a pirate to have an ear piercing?

A buck an ear

7 Likes

Did you hear the one about the deaf pirate
He had no “ Buccaneers “

9 Likes

How true! :joy: :joy: :+1:

2 Likes

Just a good thing it wasn’t 2 dodo feathers… I want to be able to make it again if it’s that good.

7 Likes

3.14 % of sailers are Pi Rates.

7 Likes

How do pirates communicate?

With aye phones

4 Likes

21 Likes

17 Likes
5 Likes

12 Likes

Security camera in the 60’s

10 Likes