Best jokes

17 Likes

It used to be a lovely area until the trumpeters moved in.

10 Likes

Buglers selling ‘toot’ - disgraceful

2 Likes

Oh dear.
Back in 1992 I set up Operation Bumblebee in South-East London. It was analog with pins in giant maps and we had great success and convictions.
Whatever went wrong.

4 Likes

I really hope that is not real.

Well, it clearly isn’t real - thank goodness - aside from the poor baseline alignment of the ‘g’s, the “even-worse-than-the-rest-of-it” character spacing and the overweight ‘e’, the altered lines are no longer centred…

2 Likes

An old woman is sitting at a bar when an older gentleman sits down beside her.

“So,” he says, “do I come here often?”

11 Likes

steve

23 Likes

Golly gosh that’s a lot of goals. Must be one every 2 minutes.

3 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
IMG_3880

17 Likes

8 Likes

Probably not - it’s just that some bits of graffiti appeal, my favourite being from (I think) a church notice board in Liverpool “Jesus saves - but St John scores from the rebound”.

On that topical note I’ll leave you to meditate on the next round of Group A matches.

2 Likes

Would end in a penilty shootout. Although wouldn’t be a happy ending for one.

1 Like

My favourite - might even still be there - was near Bath Spa station. One person had daubed

QUESTION EVERYTHING!!!

and another person had written, just below and in small letters:

why?

8 Likes

Best I’ve seen, after George Michael had driven his car into a branch of Snappy Snaps.

4 Likes

I thought it was Keegan scores on the rebound

2 Likes

The stickers I have from Saints FA Cup Final in 1976 have “…but Channon scores on the rebound.”

1 Like

My friend once called a few house painters to his house for some work. He wanted them to paint his porch.

After a few hours, the house painters came back for the payment as their work was complete.

Before leaving they told my friend they had enjoyed painting his car, but it is not really a Porsche.

2 Likes

That reminds me of back when I was running the company and we used to poke fun at my secretary. We had a client named Mike Hunt and when I was out in the plant she would get on the PA and anounce, “David … Mike Hunt is on line two for you.”
The whole plant would crack up. Once in a while, one of the guys would call on their cell pretending to be him, just to get her to say it.
After a bit she caught on and began saying Michael Hunt, but it was funny while it lasted.

1 Like

No, it was St. John. Keegan wasn’t in the Bible, as far as I can remember.

4 Likes