Best jokes

We don’t want Benidorm. Let the winner have it.

3 Likes

Everyone’s a winner. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

When someone tries talking to me before I have had my morning coffee…

4 Likes

15 Likes

A man asked his wife what she would do if he won the lottery. She said “I would take half and leave you”
“Great!” he said, “I won £12 - here’s £6.00 - stay in touch”

11 Likes

Why don’t they call till receipts buyographies? And if you use the self-checkout, they could be called autobuyographies.

6 Likes

18 Likes

steve

14 Likes

From Mark Steel’s in Town on BBC R4:

“Stoke, the only town in Britain where a vase is worth more than a house.”

4 Likes

Mrs Plane and I saw him when he came to Selby for that town’s show. Absolutely brilliant and hilarious.

steve

4 Likes

Reminds me of the old classic round my way.
What have Nuneaton and Las Vegas got in common?
They are the only places you can use chips to pay for sex!

11 Likes

steve

29 Likes

8 Likes

This post has been flagged…

8 Likes

A rather ‘frustrated’ woman went to the supermarket to try to take her mind off her overly erotic thoughts.

As she moved through the aisles she saw bananas and apples and so many things that made her recall rather than forget her erotic mood.

She ended up buying far more than she needed.

When she arrived at the checkout there was a young man packing bags. As he packed her bags is muscles gleamed under the fluorescent lights and she could make out the contours of his fit body under his tight T-shirt and trousers.

She could hardly control herself.

After she paid she asked the young man if he could help her to her car with her many heavy bags of groceries.

The young man willingly obliged.

As they walked through the carpark the lady finally lost control. She placed her hand on the young man’s bum and said “I have an itchy pussy”.

To which the young man replied “You’ll have to show me where it is ’cause all these Japanese cars look the same to me”.

17 Likes

14 Likes

King Charles to cancel trip to the USA…

IMG_1415

18 Likes

Should emotional baggage actually be a griefcase?

15 Likes

30 Likes

From an article about the benefits of cold showers and cold water swimming -

" There’s anecdotal evidence from cold water swimmers that it dramatically improves their mood and wellbeing, says Prof Tipton. “I work with the Bluetits (an outdoor swimming group in Pembrokeshire)"

Of course they are! You could not make it up.

3 Likes