Best jokes

A bloke down the road has 2 Porsches, a Ferrari, a Jag, 3 Fords and an old Mini Metro.

I suspect he has the car owner virus.

12 Likes

You know when the hysteria over Corona Virus has gone too far…

4 Likes

Shamelessly stolen from a Conningsby group via PCB, and subsequently from the Cirencester FB page:

RAF Statement.

Yesterday two Eurofighter Typhoon Interceptors were scrambled in response to several unidentified radar contacts. The response was coordinated from QRA South Air Defence Sector at RAF Conningsby. This is where the Typhoons are based. This resulted in a sonic boom across parts of the English Midlands. We apologise for this.

The mission concluded safely and without incident after four trampolines and an Argos garden table (with parasol) were shot down over Derbyshire and East Staffordshire

7 Likes

17 Likes

I saw an Irish dancing show today called ‘Streamdance’. It’s not quite as good as ‘Riverdance’, but then it is only a tributary act.

12 Likes

That reminds me of my favourite (genuine ) tribute act - ‘Earth, Wind and For Hire’

4 Likes

It was a small town, and the patrolman was making his evening rounds.
As he was checking a Used Car lot, he came upon two
little-old-ladies sitting in a used car.

He stopped and asked them why they were sitting there in the car–were they trying to steal it?

“Heavens no, we bought it.”

“Then why don’t you drive it away.”

“We can’t drive.”

“Then why did you buy it?”

“We were told that if we bought a Used Car here,
we’d get screwed…so we’re just waiting.”

7 Likes

A pessimist’s blood type is always b-negative.

7 Likes

Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?

6 Likes

Whose church is it then?
Thanks to Lynette Riley on ‘medieval jollity‘’s FB page.

10 Likes

5 Likes

14 Likes

That’s very funny.

« Your wife says that you don’t buy her flowers »
« I never even knew she sold flowers. »

3 Likes

Mr. Tickles was very keen to marry his steady girlfriend, but Tess wasn’t too keen on adopting her new surname.

11 Likes

I believe in honesty with my kids.
When they say “Daddy, what will I be when I grow up ?” I tell them “Disappointed.”

10 Likes

What are they doing?

It could be The Samaritans coming to the rescue or more explicitly the name of the Cafe.

1 Like

Ha you’re probably right, viewed on my phone and didn’t notice the cafes name. Cheers.

A hundred years ago everyone owned a horse and only the rich had a car.

Today everyone owns a car and only the rich own horses.

The stables have turned.

17 Likes