Best jokes

Everyone’s not shaking hands cause of the corona virus. I’m not shaking hands because everyone’s run out of toilet paper.

5 Likes

11 Likes

9 Likes

Continuing the hot topic at the moment …

10 Likes

That’s almost bound to be flagged by the PC brigade.

1 Like

Before Coronavirus I’d cough to cover a fart. Now I fart to cover a cough.

21 Likes

You missed ‘spreading the disease’ by Queensryche

John Travolta tested for coronavirus, turns out hes got Saturday Night Fever and definitely Staying Alive

5 Likes

Ha ha ha ha

3 Likes

8 Likes

You think that is funny my son was delivered by a nurse called Sister Ray (no joke - true). Still makes me laugh when I think about it.

5 Likes

@AndyP

Hope you did just what she said!

3 Likes

I’ve been washing my hands so much just lately that my exam notes from 1966 are beginning to show.

18 Likes

*****BREAKING NEWS! *****

Sadly news has just reached us saying that a member of this group has sadly died because of the Coronavirus.

In his house they found 500 cans of assorted food, 100kg of pasta, 75kg of rice, 200 toilet rolls and 30L of hand sanitiser which he had panic bought from Lidl “just in case!”

He died after the whole lot collapsed on top of him and buried the daft ****

5 Likes

All motorway signs in Yorkshire have been stolen.
Police are reported to be looking for Leeds.

21 Likes

Love it, but flagged? Seriously?

1 Like

29 likes on the flagged post, good work team.

4 Likes

Get a grip peeps … one of the funniest recent posts on what is, after all, the “Jokes” thread.

It’s been flagged, but if it’s removed entirely, then I do despair. :man_shrugging::man_shrugging::man_shrugging:

4 Likes

From my local FB page… an attempt to confuse the virus

1 Like

To prevent the spread of germs, people who need to cough or sneeze are advised to do so into the crook of their arm.
People have instead, started stock piling toilet paper.
This confirms the long standing belief that too many people don’t know their arse from their elbow…

14 Likes