Bristol Hi-Fi Show 2024 - New Product Launch

Looks ok there. The renders made it look a bit strange but they should look good in the flesh, particularly in stealthy black.

Fair to say this thread has run its course and what is likely to be on show is now being vigorously discussed elsewhere.
Iā€™ll be there on the Friday should anyboby be around and want to say hello. :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Iā€™m in the Netherlands, however looking forward to the pictures from the Linn and Naim stands however ā€¦

Itā€™s a decent day out and regardless of personal needs Iā€™m encouraged by the fact Naim continue to develop new products and broaden their reach and appeal.
Iā€™m sure the Nova PE will be blasting out something or other on some suitably sized floor stander Focalā€™s :smile:

2 Likes

Fully agree!

Weā€™ll be there on Sunday, so hopefully all will be fully cooked-in by then and nicely simmeringā€¦

1 Like

Yep, going to Brizzle on Fridayā€¦.Dadā€™s Taxi in action on Thursday, footy on Saturday, and Sueā€™s birfday on Sunday. And what with Bill Bailey tomorrow in Bournemouth, itā€™s a busy week for us OAPs.

3 Likes

I find myself at a loose end this weekend. Is the show worth going to? Are many others of the faithful attending?

1 Like

Yes itā€™s good fun and worth a trip.

Most annoying thing for me is the music choices of most of the exhibitors, would be nice to hear something a bit less anodyne.

Lolā€¦ Iā€™ve always imagined shows are more ā€œsod the musicā€¦listen to the sound!ā€

Yawnā€¦

1 Like

Thereā€™s already a related thread:

(@Richard.Dane, worth merging?)

Thanksā€¦ I did a search and didnā€™t see itā€¦

Okay, anybody going and fancy meeting for a coffee, beer? Booked my ticket form Saturdayā€¦

It runs Friday to Sunday and people will inevitably visit across those days. Iā€™m going on the Friday personally, I have a few good friends in the industry who will be there so will tag along with them and extend the weekend elsewhere as a bonus!

Threads merged.

2 Likes

Anyone fancy taking some English Acoustics photos and, better still, musical impressions?

They look rather nice, Iā€™d go a yellow one myself!

Iā€™ll endeavour to take a few photos and do a show report summary as time allows if that helps?

3 Likes

Wonā€™t be going, as for the first time in over 20 years it clashes with the Bristol Classic Bike Show. Shame, but vintage bikes trump hifi every time and Iā€™m exhibiting my 1949 Scott Flying Squirrel.

12 Likes

If Naim are showing the 300 Series with a full Super Lumina loom, could someone please check out if theyā€™re using the rumoured NC version of balanced XLR cables. Thanks!

Iā€™ll ask anyway as Iā€™m interested regards my NAP250 :ok_hand:t2:

2 Likes