Building Lego

Saturn V, Lunar Module, Shuttle & of course Concorde, soon as I get some free :slight_smile: time

1 Like

Built the Saturn 5, will post photos later, it’s a good build.

Built Saturn V, Lunar Lander, Shuttle, both Mars rovers, Hayabusa, and numerous space flight related MOCs………

There’s a pretty good MOC of Envisat (on which I worked) that I must get around to some day. Perhaps after Concorde, Rivendell (with two extensions), and I’d still like a Soyuz at 110 scale, to match my other launchers.

Concorde by Airbus (cough) is on the Xmas list. Disappointing that they don’t offer either BA or AF colour schemes. I feel some MOC work coming on.

1 Like

My wife was very impressed by this (as the owner of a single heddle loom), commenting that they’d got the tensioning exactly right - it’s the straight edges apparently.

She wants one!

1 Like

A few photos of my Saturn 5

10 Likes

3 Likes

That reminded me of our old doorbell. :thinking: :wink:

My two McLaren’s :grin: well Lego Speed Champion’s versions.

3 Likes

Just found this thread … sure.
I ha collected and build Lego for some time … now display space is my problem ?

7 Likes

That’s a nice display, space is a big problem.

This is great :grin:

1 Like

Just started the A Frame House, which comes complete with mini record deck

11 Likes

Nice, I have that Saturn V, the nasa Apollo 11 moon lander, the ISS and the Discovery shuttle.

Also the Volvo A60H and Cat D11 (which is awesome!)

Really want the new liebherr crane and Concorde this year.

2 Likes

this is even better than concorde!! :smiley:

Or you could go freestyle…

Willy.

7 Likes

Very Nice! got the CaT D11 & Volvo A60H plus the Liebherr R 9800 Excavator, Concorde is on order, although I have no idea where its going to go, its huge!

Ah, I really wanted the liebherr 9800 as well.

I also have two VW campers, the Ferrari 488 and Porsche 911 rsr, the 911 targa, mustang, raptor, Ducati bike and Aston db5 bond.

My wife is not happy

2 Likes

I wasn’t aware that Fallingwater was part of the architecture series until I saw it at an exhibition a few years ago. While it’s actually not my favorite among Frank Lloyd Wrights buildings, that would be one of the Solar Hemicycles, I still couldn’t resist.

8 Likes

This wasn’t me but was in the local news. :scream: :exploding_head:

10 Likes

That’s amazing

1 Like