Building Lego

The Lego “A Frame House”, not yet finished, but getting there.

3 Likes

Lot of fun here.

6 Likes

That’s excellent!

1 Like

got that for my daughter for xmas… even tho she is 20.

5 Likes

This has just gone up on the Lego store. I think I know what my next build will be…

4 Likes

The Lego dune worm looks super.

:innocent:

13 Likes

Sadly unofficial but a very impressive build

1 Like

Unofficial or not, it’s a great build :+1:t2: it’s good to do your own thing, and you have a one off, impressive.

3 Likes

Finished this the other day:

6 Likes

That’s nice. My daughter has just sent me some pics of her variants of that set, with Star Trek spaceships.

On my side.this lot turned up today:

Two freebies…

3 Likes

Lou’s variants of 21340, Tales of the Space Age

4 Likes

Snap!

Ordered exactly the same!

2 Likes

Did you get the Halloween set as well?

1 Like

I did, mines stored in a Lego Pick a Brick tub at the moment…

1 Like

Going to play tomorrow with the two freebies, but will leave the Big C until next weekend, when wifey is visiting daughter#2 in Londinium for a craft fair…cue beer, curry & Lego :laughing:

1 Like

This lot is on the “To Do Pile” too.

1 Like

Just ordered the big Millennium Falcon set “for the kids” for Christmas. Currently 25% off at John Lewis. That’s Boxing Day sorted!

3 Likes

Now back in stock at the on line Lego store…

1 Like

Today I finished the Lego model of “The most beautiful airliner ever built”, or “A triumph of engineering over common sense”. (Do you really have to ask which one? LOL). Already modded with a BA tail fin, rather than the one it comes with.

Just got to find a place to put it….it’s quite long!

Anyway over dinner, my wife said she was planning to visit daughter 2 in Londinium for a few days post Xmas (long story involving Bex’s cats and partner) leaving me at home to cat-sit our three.

I quote verbatim,”You’ll need a mega Lego project to occupy you while I’m away.”

Ooooh. So what’ll it be? Millenium Falcon? Imperial Star Destroyer? Imperial AT-AT? Rivendell?

2 Likes

Eiffel Tower!

1 Like