Building Lego

and my daughter’s Harry Potter collection is missing :innocent:

1 Like

Wow. Those bring back memories!

2 Likes

That prate ship was awesome. My brother received that for his birthday and it quickly became part of the universe! I loved the little spring-loaded cannons.

1 Like

This was about the height of my ambitions as a lad.

9 Likes

I’ve got some Lego and windows like that now your showing your age. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Awesome collection of sets there!
I loved the original Space range, I stupidly offloaded most of my sets from when I was a kid when I went off to University, I was one of those kids that kept all the packaging for toys as well, with hindsight, I’d probably be sitting on a goldmine of old stuff now had I kept it all.

2 Likes

Alas I never had the big set, rather a few of the smaller sets which I would put together.

Was it more about what you could put inside the garage😉

1 Like

My wife’s dried flowers set from the Botanical collection. The photo doesn’t really do it justice. Very fiddly to build though.

5 Likes

These flowers are beautiful.

5 Likes

I would have loved one of these

But back then it was more likely this

( I still have the matchbox model)

16 Likes

3 Likes

One I made earlier, Lego Mini Cooper

11 Likes

And the next one is:

5 Likes

That looks good, will finish box 2 off today of the Titanic build, pics later, discovered the issues you encountered when I had pieces left after one of the building stages, head scratching time and on rechecking back……it doesn’t show adding the pieces, but later stages, they are there :thinking:

The funnels? Four pins to hold them but only three holes for the pins to go in.

1 Like

Correct, clever way to get the angle, strange choice of brick to attach them.

Great build tho :+1:

There is a shop selling ex lego near us……is this what eventually happens to them. They are brilliant, but rather large….still in awe.

As promised, here my build, it’s flipping huge! It’s a great build, can highly recommend, just check how much space you have!!

12 Likes

Coming along nicely.

1 Like