Building Lego

Thank You, Concorde next me thinks.

1 Like

Bigger shelf first! :laughing:

1 Like

Just had a look online prices here range from $1,200 to $1,500. That’s a lot of Lego.

I do appreciate your (and others) patience.

2 Likes

IIRC, it was just under £600 in the UK from the Lego online store, and came with a couple of freebie kits.

Edit: £589.

Very much a Xmas pressie to me……with a fair bit of encouragement and financial assistance from my DB.

3 Likes

Yep that’s about $1,150 here. I’m inspired by your effort but I’d doubt I’d have the patience.

1 Like

These Lego sets are rather large where does everyone keep them or do you dismantle them and pass them on.

2 Likes

I limited myself to a couple of hours per day. There was no rush :smile:

1 Like

6 Likes

It took me almost a year to build my Beatles/Yellow Submarine set. :grin:

2 Likes

Concorde will be going up on the wall in my bedroom. I’ve l ready acquired the requisite “3D printed bracket from a seller on Etsy

1 Like

You just needed to stop singing along with Ringo and the boys😂

2 Likes

Does it float ?

1 Like

Hi Pete, Thanks for your kind comments, I’ve always found its a good stress buster, and keeps the mind and fingers active, I’m also a member of the Lego Insiders club where you collect points for purchasers, that can be converted to cash discounts, so used some of that towards my set.

@suzywong is right I do need a bigger shelf !

1 Like

I’m also a member of the Lego Insiders, and after Concorde and Titanic, I’ve got around £40 in credit.

1 Like

completed the bouquet last evening.

9 Likes

Tranquil Garden

9 Likes

‘The Art Of The Brick’ @ Brick Lane (of course) is opening in March.

May be of interest to some of you brickies…

6 Likes

No it is an authentic model… it sinks :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Year of the Dragon

9 Likes

Hopefully, except the jokes and the football thread