Building Lego

Do you suggest keeping the build in the bath tub when living room space is tight? :wink:

1 Like

5 Likes

Flowers for my wife

7 Likes

That ‘s a lovely guggle jug

1 Like

I had never heard of a guggle jug until I watched pottery throw down show.

1 Like

They are fun , :star_struck: the first time I heard one it put a big smile on my face, it is not often you hear pottery.

So you’ve never tried to unload the dishwasher whilst drunk?

Willy.

3 Likes

Still plugging away at mine, but getting there…started bag 40 only another 6 to go …

8 Likes

I am the dishwasher

best wishes

Ian

2 Likes

I am the walrus

(My middle name is Paul)

4 Likes

We spend more on hifi

7 Likes

@Cmax When it’s finally all together, it is very heavy, and the bow (block 1) and stern (block 6) sections are not well attached. So when handling it do not hold the extreme ends, because the front pointy bit may fall off, necessitating half an hour of putting it back together………….from underneath :smiley:

So place your hands more central - under blocks 2 & 5 will be OK.

1 Like

And with a few extras:

8 Likes

The Flowers look amazing, and I will admit, not sometime would normally look at to build, but the selection you and others have displayed are seriously making me change my mind :blossom: :cherry_blossom:

I had to sit down and read this again, you really made me laugh :rofl: :rofl: but thank you for the warning, I can understand how you must have felt having to rebuild the damage, I hope you didn’t turn the air blue I’m surprised with how the hull sides attaches to the stern, that it just doesn’t completely drop off…joking aside, this has been a really good build and can highly recommend to anyone that’s thinking of getting one.

P.s thank you for sharing your completed build, it spurred me on to get mind finished :grin:

Just ordered this, had my eye on it for awhile snapped it up today as it has just come down to £89.23 on Amazon.

5 Likes

I thought it best to deliver a birthday card to my daughter.

She was busy with the present from her partner.

4 Likes

Haven’t come across that one. Is it an update of the older Defender? Seems quite different.

3 Likes

It’s a more recent release - last few months I think. I have the earlier one still in its box. Would quite like to get the classic one too but perhaps need to complete the unimog I started several years ago first! :grimacing:

1 Like

I quite like it. It’s more “on expedition to foreign climes” than my “Chelsea Tractor on a day trip to Longleat” version!

1 Like