Building Lego

One is “TECHNIC” family

The other is “Classic” family

7 Likes

Well, Its finished, although the eagle eyed will notice the rigging is missing, reason, its not joined together fully yet.

@suzywong you are right, the final stage is flimsy and have had a couple of near misses, I just now have to find where its going to live…

12 Likes

Nice one. Ours has been living in the dining room bay window……until today……

The youngster Burmese, Jasmine, decided today that she was going to dismantle all the lifeboat davits, and drop them on the floor. This is the same Jasmine who (I might have mentioned before) chomped her way through two bow jackstaffs, which necessitated an order to Bricklink!

It’s a good job she is a cutie!

It is now in the study…with the door firmly closed!

7 Likes

Arn’t our furry friends great!

Titanic was placed on the hearth to emphasise the models size, however its also a favourite place for Boo to chill out on too.

Titanic will probably revert back to 3 sections and live in storage boxes.

Its a great build and thank you for paving the way with your Titanic :+1:

8 Likes

Trouble is……the model looks really good on the hearth.

Rehome Boo?

Nah, just kidding. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

After more than 40 years of marriage, romance lives on. My Valentine’s Day flowers from Mr Bozz88. :rose::rose:. My first Lego in probably some 60 years.

14 Likes

I bought the flowers for Sarah for Valentine’s Day - she worked with our daughter and completed them this morning.

The Astronomer’s Tower was for our son and will go with his other three HP castle sets - they are all designed to fit together.

Here is the build process - music in the background of course.

12 Likes

The flowers look brilliant, and what a great way to build them, The HP tower looks good too, must admit I’m a bit envious of your building area, Lego and Music, perfect.

1 Like

Those Lego speakers look good.

5 Likes

Many thanks - we had the room converted from two smaller rooms last year. It faces south so a lovely space when the sun does make an appearance.

1 Like

:grin: DIY open baffle - my version of building Lego. Not sure which is more expensive :wink:

2 Likes

Finished this today. Then hung it on the wall in the downstairs loo.

Parts of it were very repetitive, but I love the result.

6 Likes

Finally getting the succulents built today.

2 Likes

Added a few roses last week in the kitchen.

5 Likes

The final result in situ.

4 Likes

@Mr.M Do you think a cactus and succulent grower ie Mrs VV would find them sufficiently “accurate” or would I get muttering that they don’t look right?
I think they look brilliant

They look good to me (I’m no expert however).
Each one is modular so you can arrange them as you wish as well.
The Orchid Botanicals set is probably my favourite so far.
10329 is a good one worth checking also (Tiny Plants).

1 Like

Like those very much, quite impressed with the flowers.

Thanks “Tiny Things” did catch my eye as did The Orchid

Some closeup pics.

5 Likes