Building Lego

I asked Sue, “Where could we put it?”

“Hang it from the ceiling!”, was her response.

Good answer, I thought :laughing:

1 Like

Is it considered an implicit approval to buy?

1 Like

Possibly…….

We haven’t yet discussed my cough compensation for when Sue & daughter2 troll off to New York State (yeah, you know, the place on t’other side of The Pond) for a “sheep, yarn and craft” fair in October :laughing:

Edit: 3 days in NYC, three days at the fair, and 3 days in Boston. I get nine days of cat-sitting…. :laughing:

3 Likes

You undersell your self😂

1 Like

You mean, it should be the Venator, Millennial Falcon, AT-AT, and the Eiffel Tower?

I like your thinking!

3 Likes

This arrived yesterday… :grinning:

5 Likes

Just when you thought it was safe. :scream:

4 Likes

You’re gonna need a bigger boat!

4 Likes

Finally finished building the Lego Pickup Truck 10292, interesting build with lots of sections clipping together.

13 Likes

Finished! Had a blast building this… :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Indeed!

5 Likes

That looks ace! “Had a blast building this…” and thats what it’s all about, enjoyment :+1:

6 Likes

This can’t be real, can it?

6 Likes

It’s obviously electric car but the fire crew are rather small

1 Like

Oh the joys of AI generated images :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Inspiration perhaps…?

2 Likes

I recently sold nearly my complete collection of Lego.
12 Modular buildings (old ones as well), tumbler, Porsche and Bugatti, creator expert cars … and a lot more…
It was such relief to have more free space…
But it did not last long…
Got addicted again. But what brought me back in was not original Lego…
Have any of you ever tried the generics? I was „never, only Lego“ for years - as u am still with „naim only naim“.
But the CADA Mercedes AMG one (fully licensed) made my think otherwise as did the castle bluestone from bluebrixx.
Bricks are fine and the builds are much more challenging - it’s like building a moc. Like it very much.
Hope it’s not forbidden to post here - but do not think so as the Lego patents fell and the others are fully legal.

2 Likes

I understand where you’re coming from, regarding space, regarding building non lego, why not, its compatible and if someone else builds something you fancy building, go for it, so you know what I’m going to ask, show us your build, photo’s please! :grin:

I’ve built quite a number of generics, the quality (so far) has been excellent. They can be had for little money if you wait for shipping.

Here’s my most recent - a “Mould King” remote control excavator.

I doubt anyone could tell most of the parts from identical Lego ones I also have from the various kits I accumulate.

3 Likes

That looks excellent :+1: