Chord powerhouse m6 or S6

You’re right, it is all relative and, as some of us have found, there’s enormous untapped potential in a 552/500 system that is liberated with Music.

As far as the M6 is concerned though, I wouldn’t want anyone to think that a Music mains lead is obligatory. I was delighted with mine when I heard it initially with an Epic cable but found it simply got better and better as the mains lead improved (and Music was admittedly a bit of a “wow” moment).

2 Likes

Agreed :+1:

1 Like

After three weeks listening,my Chord music into M6 block is really a magic…all my disappointment and weakness I had before vanished,best upgrade I ever had

8 Likes

If you can try one on your 552. :beers:

2 Likes

Do you mean adding another M6 only for 552?

1 Like

Now that you have decided that you really like what a Music mains cable adds to your system adding another then another etc will improve the sound even more.

This will cost a fortune…two M6 and another chord music cable……it’s a madness decision.

:see_no_evil:no not another M6. I’m afraid you aren’t translating well Meni. I speak fluent Spanish but not French sadly

Maybe I didn’t follow you good ,please explain again…English isn’t my native language

1 Like

I know.

It’s a simple suggestion and judgment.

You could try another Music mains cable from your 552 to the M6 block if funds permit it.

1 Like

You mean instead of my power line music from 552 to M6?

Yes

Wow…if so,full music loom will lift much higher

@Meni , sell your car and buy a bike. Then buy 2 Chord Music for each of your 555 dr, and one for the 500 ps, and finally 552. And don’t forget the chord music lan cable. :laughing:

1 Like

Of course but that would be very expensive. One to the pre amp next is worth trying.

2 Likes

Thank you I need to wait a while

1 Like

It’s an endless hobby

1 Like

Do you still have 2 kidneys ? :grinning:

6 Likes

The Chord Music is near 2 months salary for me. Fortunately I can access easily to bank credits, at low pourcentage. I see an N555/555 dr and Chord M6 in my crystal. Very probably final step for me.

4 Likes

I’m afraid I have to agree with this :+1: